Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
idk brehs they're whole swag reminds me of 2011. they're just finding ways to get by right now. the defense might not have a lot of big names but they're getting turnovers to make up for the yardage they're giving up. they're going to eventually get cruz and possibly jpp back. jpp wants in now but the franchise is holding him back. their oline is really improved from the last 2 years, Flowers was a great pick for them. their kicking game is on point with brown and harris was an addition for them and big time subtraction for us. if they get in the tournament i can see them easily beating a green team like the falcons or panthers and making a run on eli's back. lurk the eagles have the best front 7 on defense in nfceast. i really like their defense. that being said, they'll never go anywhere with bradford.
this giants squad doesnt have a healthy jpp, prime osi, prime tuck or canty

They will get exposed by any team with a good defense and or passing offense

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this giants squad doesnt have a healthy jpp, prime osi, prime tuck or canty

They will get exposed by any team with a good defense and or passing offense
8 interceptions, 11 turnovers. spags has brought some juice back to that defense. trust me, i know they dont have the dline, we really didn't either last year but we had a swag about us to get shyt done regardless. the league is super weak this year. if they get in the playoffs, i wouldn't count them out.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
idk brehs they're whole swag reminds me of 2011. they're just finding ways to get by right now. the defense might not have a lot of big names but they're getting turnovers to make up for the yardage they're giving up. they're going to eventually get cruz and possibly jpp back. jpp wants in now but the franchise is holding him back. their oline is really improved from the last 2 years, Flowers was a great pick for them. their kicking game is on point with brown and harris was an addition for them and big time subtraction for us. if they get in the tournament i can see them easily beating a green team like the falcons or panthers and making a run on eli's back. lurk the eagles have the best front 7 on defense in nfceast. i really like their defense. that being said, they'll never go anywhere with bradford.
They got turnovers tonight not consistently.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That Beasly deal lookin funny in the light. Shoulda used some of that money to keep Murray around at least.

Dude is and has been a nonfactor since Antonio has went down. Really NO ONE at receiver has stepped up, not a soul. I understand Antonio and Dez are special players but sheesh, you telling me we can't get one of these bums open? Why don't we do that pick play the Pats do? No Escobar? Stone hands and Bease are such non factors they traded for a guy mid season smh...

We played good enough on defense and run game to win today, two of Cassells picks hurt. The Giants barely scored without them turnovers. We've lost games we shouldn't have (NO and Giants) those were two games we should have won...be honest, that Atl game was a win, but I'll give them that one...no way we should have lost tonight, you get that kind of effort from the D and run game (Dmac I see you boy!) you should scrap at least one win together...we need one or two to bridge us to Antonios return. I fully believe Dez plays next week now, no doubt about it, just hope he's not gonna rush back, but maybe with him out there, we can get SOMETHING going....hope the Romo haters who call themselves fans (like some cats at my job) see how important Antonio is to this team. He's the brains and the cog that turns the wheel...Weeden and Cassell are not fit to hold his clip board...just get back Antonio ready to take this thing over and right the ship!!! Don't lose hope fellas, still got 10 games to get it right!! Go Cowboys

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm ready to build around the defense. At least with Marinelli, you get a coach that knows how to coach up his talent. We were projected to be one of the worst defenses last year and yet they played above their weight. We've invested countless 1st rounders and high picks in that offense only to get nowhere. Time to bulk up that defense. The only O-related player I want is maybe Ezekiel Elliott. Otherwise, go defense.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That Beasly deal lookin funny in the light. Shoulda used some of that money to keep Murray around at least.

Dude is and has been a nonfactor since Antonio has went down. Really NO ONE at receiver has stepped up, not a soul. I understand Antonio and Dez are special players but sheesh, you telling me we can't get one of these bums open? Why don't we do that pick play the Pats do? No Escobar? Stone hands and Bease are such non factors they traded for a guy mid season smh...

We played good enough on defense and run game to win today, two of Cassells picks hurt. The Giants barely scored without them turnovers. We've lost games we shouldn't have (NO and Giants) those were two games we should have won...be honest, that Atl game was a win, but I'll give them that one...no way we should have lost tonight, you get that kind of effort from the D and run game (Dmac I see you boy!) you should scrap at least one win together...we need one or two to bridge us to Antonios return. I fully believe Dez plays next week now, no doubt about it, just hope he's not gonna rush back, but maybe with him out there, we can get SOMETHING going....hope the Romo haters who call themselves fans (like some cats at my job) see how important Antonio is to this team. He's the brains and the cog that turns the wheel...Weeden and Cassell are not fit to hold his clip board...just get back Antonio ready to take this thing over and right the ship!!! Don't lose hope fellas, still got 10 games to get it right!! Go Cowboys
Murray is still looking like pure trash in PHI, did you watch SNF? Kuechly was foaming at the mouth whenever Murray was in the game, personally i think Matthews & Sproles are more dangerous in their offense. As for Beasley he is a spark player and nothing more, he's not Edleman or Amendola and he's never been a good return guy. I'm now laughing at the fans and media people who said he's more trustworthy on PR than Whitehead, Lucky had 1 fumble in a fukking preseason game and that was enough to lose trust apparently.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Murray is still looking like pure trash in PHI, did you watch SNF? Kuechly was foaming at the mouth whenever Murray was in the game, personally i think Matthews & Sproles are more dangerous in their offense. As for Beasley he is a spark player and nothing more, he's not Edleman or Amendola and he's never been a good return guy. I'm now laughing at the fans and media people who said he's more trustworthy on PR than Whitehead, Lucky had 1 fumble in a fukking preseason game and that was enough to lose trust apparently.
Lucky was muffing punts in practice too but I get your point.

Biggest mistakes this past offseason was not getting a better backup QB in here knowing your Qb is old and breaking down and getting a legit punt returner/wr4 to replace Harris.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lucky was muffing punts in practice too but I get your point.

Biggest mistakes this past offseason was not getting a better backup QB in here knowing your Qb is old and breaking down and getting a legit punt returner/wr4 to replace Harris.
The thing is Whitehead is a legit returner but they won't give him a chance, but after Beasley's fukk up yesterday i can see it happening now. Cassell's 2 picks(the 1st was on Williams) hurt, but i thought the offense looked much better with Cassell & Collins in the game. If we had that offense 2 weeks ago we beat NE imo.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

I think the offensive scheme is a problem. The receivers cannot get open in this offense. Even with Dez, Dallas doesn't move him around, and Dallas doesnt actually use him effectively.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
nah, him pushing the ST team coach and knocking the clipboard out his hand is too much.

He needs to chill somewhere.
I didn see that. Thought you were talking about Dez and Hardy. Yeah I don't agree with his going off special teams. Garrett should have done that. The special teams coach should have been fired last year.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I think the offensive scheme is a problem. The receivers cannot get open in this offense. Even with Dez, Dallas doesn't move him around, and Dallas doesnt actually use him effectively.
Yes sir, this is exactly what the problem is. Edleman and Gronk and other featured receivers around the league get doubled all the time yet their coaches SCHEME and GAME PLAN and find creative ways to get them the ball