Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Only .5 game behind the eagles with our two best players missing the last 4 games :jbhmm:

Our only hope is for the other east teams to keep losing and we have to beat philly in two weeks

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think as long as were only 2 games back by the time romo coems back we have a chance, if we cant win any fukking games without romo its over

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
giants are good.
No they aren't. They still have no pass rush, a competent offense would score at will at on their defense and wouldn't make the throws that Cassell made tonight. Their offense is mediocre. Basically shut down the last two weeks. At least where the passing game is concerned.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No they aren't. They still have no pass rush, a competent offense would score at will at on their defense and wouldn't make the throws that Cassell made tonight. Their offense is mediocre. Basically shut down the last two weeks. At least where the passing game is concerned.

Nah breh they are fukking awful, philly better than them.

We the best team in this division but have the worst quarter back and wide receiving corps
idk brehs they're whole swag reminds me of 2011. they're just finding ways to get by right now. the defense might not have a lot of big names but they're getting turnovers to make up for the yardage they're giving up. they're going to eventually get cruz and possibly jpp back. jpp wants in now but the franchise is holding him back. their oline is really improved from the last 2 years, Flowers was a great pick for them. their kicking game is on point with brown and harris was an addition for them and big time subtraction for us. if they get in the tournament i can see them easily beating a green team like the falcons or panthers and making a run on eli's back. lurk the eagles have the best front 7 on defense in nfceast. i really like their defense. that being said, they'll never go anywhere with bradford.