Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs if this isn't our year why would next year be? We only gonna get worse as Romo gets older and Dez gets more hot headed. He will leave us eventually. This was supposed to be our year but clearly we're cursed.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Brehs if this isn't our year why would next year be? We only gonna get worse as Romo gets older and Dez gets more hot headed. He will leave us eventually. This was supposed to be our year but clearly we're cursed.
:what:

dez aint going nowhere
yall nikkaz tweakin fam. yall thought we was bout to sweep the division :mjlol:

look at the schedule brehs. we prolly just lost the only division game we'll lose this year

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

We know why this year team is bad...cause Dez and Romo aren't out there...

If they are this team is 5 - 1 or 6 - 0 easy...

I don't think both Dez and Romo are going to get hurt at the same time again going forward...

And Dez isn't going anywhere...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
get

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Doocy & Norm are so annoying it's ridiculous, blaming the defense for not getting turnovers is just dumb. I would love to get takeaways but i'd much rather hold a team to 13pts. When the running game was terrible they kept harping over Murray being gone, but now that DMC ran for over 100+ they have nothing to say except that it was good.