Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im cool with the corners. As long as scandrick comes back healthy. I

I want a veteran safety. Id trade that first rounder for chancellor and give him his money. I dont want no projects, i want sure thing cuz i need these jokers to actually win. We need smart guys back there. Our secondary lack iq. Constantly taking bad angles and improper tackle techniques.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are the top 10 players on defense regardless of position who are draft eligible?

ones off the top of the head are Nkemdiche (dt) from ole miss, ramsey (cb) from fsu, bosey (sp) (de) from osu....let me think about the other 7 and i'll get back to you...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Im cool with the corners. As long as scandrick comes back healthy. I

I want a veteran safety. Id trade that first rounder for chancellor and give him his money. I dont want no projects, i want sure thing cuz i need these jokers to actually win. We need smart guys back there. Our secondary lack iq. Constantly taking bad angles and improper tackle techniques.
This staff (as constructed) wouldn't know what to do with Chancellor. Have him sitting 20 yards back every play doing nothing to take advantage of his strengths. We play our safeties like the game is pop warner, "just back up as far as you can and try to make a tackle if a runner breaks through :krs: "

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Only thinking you look for in the first round of the draft is a DT or WR.

Our division is so shyt that one win and we'll be in the thick of things.

Chaz green projected to be your RT

I'm less of a fan of Beasley than TWill. Dez, Butler and Williams can eat. My disdain for Beasley was documented when we extended him.

Not even blaming those picks on this lost. Like the aggressiveness. He just missed with two of those

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This staff (as constructed) wouldn't know what to do with Chancellor. Have him sitting 20 yards back every play doing nothing to take advantage of his strengths. We play our safeties like the game is pop warner, "just back up as far as you can and try to make a tackle if a runner breaks through :krs: "
It ain't even that as much as it is they don't make tackles when they're in the box. They play down there but always seem to get blocked or take a bad angle

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chancellor vocal enoigh to speak up and tell them about themselves and their scheme and how to use him. I doubt he would sit peacefully and let them missue him and talents. He seems like a prideful player

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Our safeties are worthless. How many big plays do you see them give up week after week? Church's one positive is he was a sure tackler and now he cant even do that. Wilcox is just a bad football player. Has no instincts to play saftey. Breh stay taking bad angles.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
injuries....you take away one of the best qb and wr combos in the league off majority of teams, and they gonna resemble the cowboys....the fact they still competitive shows how talented the team is, but those are 2 missing pieces that are tough to get over...
keywords: majority of teams

this team wasn't supposed to be like the majority of teams. this team was supposed to be a super bowl caliber team. teams like the packers and patriots, win at least one game without their top two weapons...at least. that's part of what makes them super bowl teams. they have the talent and depth to hold water when injuries hit. this team has sunk and it's making me question if this is really a super bowl team. why can't the coaches scheme their way to a victory vs atlanta/NO? why can't the defense come up with ONE fukkING TURNOVER with a fully healthy defense? Philly had 2 picks on Eli last week. nobody is stepping up. garrett has been here nearly a decade yet he hasn't built a team that can win stinking game without riding on romo's coattails? wow.....shameful.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That 12-4 season will come back to haunt us. We gave Garrett that contract and its obvious he has many flaws. What is he going to do when Romo retires in 2-3 years?

We wouldve gotten a whole new coaching staff if we had another 8-8 season last year :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
saw people suggesting taking someone on offense with the 1st round pick this year, hell no....besides rb and a future romo replacement, the offense is good...they gotta take advantage of having that rare high pick, and it would be a waste of a pick to take someone on O when they have defensive needs that can be addressed....get ole boy from ole miss or ramsey from fsu....

none of the qbs coming out this year are worth a high pick...they can get boykins or someone in like the 3rd/4th round.....also, they can work with the rbs they have for another year and then get a rb in the 2017 draft, when the majority of the rbs in college will enter the draft....

9z5832.gif

Every time I see Golly I'm Gurley touch the ball for the Rams I die a little bit on the inside :sadswagboys:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Garrett is good for a young team or a team in rebuild mode. I defended him in the past but dude is just so predictable and too much of a nice guy. He holds nobody accountable. But he's a Jerry guy so we're stuck with him until jerry's had enough.