Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish it would have been next year that we would have tanked, because if Fournette could have run behind this line, it would be over.

yea, he'd be nice behind this line...since he'll probably be gone, i hope they get cook or henry...that 2017 draft gonna be so loaded with rbs, it's gonna be hard to miss with one....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We honestly can draft any position in the first round and i wont complain.

QB
WR
RB
RT
LB
DT
SS
FS
CB

Our receivers are straight azz. All that hype about Beasley in training camp and breh has been MIA, even when romo has been playing. Bruh makes boneheaded plays game after game. I woulda kept harris tbh
how the hell did we get to this point when we were talking super bowl 2 months ago? not only us, a lot of people around the team said this was the most talented roster in a long time. it doesn't make sense man.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We honestly can draft any position in the first round and i wont complain.

QB
WR
RB
RT
LB
DT
SS
FS
CB

Our receivers are straight azz. All that hype about Beasley in training camp and breh has been MIA, even when romo has been playing. Bruh makes boneheaded plays game after game. I woulda kept harris tbh
Fisher calling him "Mini Dez":russ::snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
the offense is fine when you add back in romo and dez...that puts williams back as a #2 (what he is right now and is good at)....also, it opens it up more for witt, other wrs, & the running game....

they need to take the best defensive player that addresses a need this year...they rarely have a top pick (top 10) like they will have this year, and there are a couple top talent guys on d coming out this year...and not so much on o...if they want to draft for offense, do that shyt in the later rounds....
Who are the top 10 players on defense regardless of position who are draft eligible?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
how the hell did we get to this point when we were talking super bowl 2 months ago? not only us, a lot of people around the team said this was the most talented roster in a long time. it doesn't make sense man.

This was the worst year for us to have the injuries we had, but it happened. Having Hardy and Gregory out for those first four games hurt us as well.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, i can't take anymore high first round picks in the secondary. I witness enuff to know this staff just cant judge collegiate secondary players the right way. Id rather spend it on dt.

i'm not worried about ramsey at all...he's the best corner in the nation and a top 10 talent....he can play man or zone.....he gonna be fine at cb for a while in the league...and when he loses a step, he'll make a fine fs, a la rod woodson or charles woodson...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this offense is not that good. With a high enough pick I would take the first WR off the board.
Im 50/50 on a wr in the first round. Check my posts the last two season and offseason threads, and youll see my plenty of unappreciated posts from me towards williams. Romo magic made that fool. Most of his plays come on romo extending his olay..if it's a regular timing route therea a good chance tqill will let you down. Romo made that fool like he made laruant robinson

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Yes don't mind picking up a WR in the first round....

If we lose Dez again next year.... :to:

Laquon Treadwell is nice as hell...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im 50/50 on a wr in the first round. Check my posts the last two season and offseason threads, and youll see my plenty of unappreciated posts from me towards williams. Romo magic made that fool. Most of his plays come on romo extending his olay..if it's a regular timing route therea a good chance tqill will let you down. Romo made that fool like he made laruant robinson
Yea u called it breh i remember you not liking Twill from the start.

Im torn brehs. I dont know which direction we should go. One part of me wants us to tank and draft a QB and have him sit for 2 years and learn from Romo. The other side of me wants us to do anything possible to get Wilcox/Church/Carr of this team.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

injuries....you take away one of the best qb and wr combos in the league off majority of teams, and they gonna resemble the cowboys....the fact they still competitive shows how talented the team is, but those are 2 missing pieces that are tough to get over...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yea u called it breh i remember you not liking Twill from the start.

Im torn brehs. I dont know which direction we should go. One part of me wants us to tank and draft a QB and have him sit for 2 years and learn from Romo. The other side of me wants us to do anything possible to get Wilcox/Church/Carr of this team.

I'm really disappointed in those two, Church more so than Wilcox..but alot of it for me is coaching. Marinelli is a good coach but unfortunately there's very little creativity. How many times do we blitz Wilcox? How many times do we mix things up on defense with our safety alignment? We come out in that same wack ass set with those two 20 yards back every time, we don't do anything to take advantage of what physical skills they may have (speaking Wilcox more than Church). Vanilla schemes with predictable blitz packages. We need a change on that side of the ball next year.