Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
saw people suggesting taking someone on offense with the 1st round pick this year, hell no....besides rb and a future romo replacement, the offense is good...they gotta take advantage of having that rare high pick, and it would be a waste of a pick to take someone on O when they have defensive needs that can be addressed....get ole boy from ole miss or ramsey from fsu....

none of the qbs coming out this year are worth a high pick...they can get boykins or someone in like the 3rd/4th round.....also, they can work with the rbs they have for another year and then get a rb in the 2017 draft, when the majority of the rbs in college will enter the draft....

this offense is not that good. With a high enough pick I would take the first WR off the board.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we get a high pick, I'd consider drafting a safety. It's too risky taking a qb with the 1st rounder, especially in a year with no outstanding talent. Look at how Luck is playing this year, and he was one of the most sure fire qb prospects in a long time. RB or safety in the first round and i'd look to grab a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round.

this aint the year for rbs cause the majority of the rbs in college wont be in this year's draft...they all sophs or redshirt freshman....the year after next will be the time to get a rb....cook, henry, fournette (sp), chubbs, and royce will all be in that draft....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
this aint the year for rbs cause the majority of the rbs in college wont be in this year's draft...they all sophs or redshirt freshman....the year after next will be the time to get a rb....cook, henry, fournette (sp), chubbs, and royce will all be in that draft....

I wish it would have been next year that we would have tanked, because if Fournette could have run behind this line, it would be over.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We honestly can draft any position in the first round and i wont complain.

QB
WR
RB
RT
LB
DT
SS
FS
CB

Our receivers are straight azz. All that hype about Beasley in training camp and breh has been MIA, even when romo has been playing. Bruh makes boneheaded plays game after game. I woulda kept harris tbh

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why my #1 choice is Jalen Ramsey IMO.

Breh is a playmaker in the secondary and special teams.

A true all around talent.
No, i can't take anymore high first round picks in the secondary. I witness enuff to know this staff just cant judge collegiate secondary players the right way. Id rather spend it on dt.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
cole beasley has been a complete waste this year. not just on special teams but on offense too. with his skillset, he should be the least dependent receiver on dez/romo. we kept hearing how he was getting open throughout training camp....nobody could stay with him. he should be weeden/cassell's best friend but he's been m.i.a.

meanwhile everybody on CZ wants to keep chuckling about how much the giants paid harris. fukk that he's earning his keep.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We honestly can draft any position in the first round and i wont complain.

QB
WR
RB
RT
LB
DT
SS
FS
CB

Our receivers are straight azz. All that hype about Beasley in training camp and breh has been MIA, even when romo has been playing. Bruh makes boneheaded plays game after game. I woulda kept harris tbh
I'm going to have to start scouting season early to see who can fill these holes. We looked so weak on the interior of the d-line today, and we desperately need an infusion of speed/play makers in the secondary..I would definitely use one of those 3 first picks on a safety. Anybody see Wilcox on that Harris kick return? :snoop:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this offense is not that good. With a high enough pick I would take the first WR off the board.

the offense is fine when you add back in romo and dez...that puts williams back as a #2 (what he is right now and is good at)....also, it opens it up more for witt, other wrs, & the running game....

they need to take the best defensive player that addresses a need this year...they rarely have a top pick (top 10) like they will have this year, and there are a couple top talent guys on d coming out this year...and not so much on o...if they want to draft for offense, do that shyt in the later rounds....

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:stopitslime: Hell no

We need players like that on this team. Im tired of the RKG mantra.

Our D Held them to 13 points and we complaining about our best player on D
No Dez's anger is what we need on this team, Hardy looks like he'll snap and attack his own teammates. I'd love to keep Hardy but he's a ticking time bomb.