Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He was bytching at Dez for no reason and was basically a non factor the entire game, we can cut him loose if he doesn't perform because we have Gregory waiting in the wing.
:stopitslime: Hell no

We need players like that on this team. Im tired of the RKG mantra.

Our D Held them to 13 points and we complaining about our best player on D

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeah ok: at our secondary...

Might be time to start up the discussion about who we taking with our top 10 pick in the draft...

been thinking about that since romo went down...i want them to go after the dt from ole miss or ramsey from fsu...they need to take advantage of having a high draft pick this year...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw people suggesting taking someone on offense with the 1st round pick this year, hell no....besides rb and a future romo replacement, the offense is good...they gotta take advantage of having that rare high pick, and it would be a waste of a pick to take someone on O when they have defensive needs that can be addressed....get ole boy from ole miss or ramsey from fsu....

none of the qbs coming out this year are worth a high pick...they can get boykins or someone in like the 3rd/4th round.....also, they can work with the rbs they have for another year and then get a rb in the 2017 draft, when the majority of the rbs in college will enter the draft....

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw people suggesting taking someone on offense with the 1st round pick this year, hell no....none of the qbs coming out this year are worth that pick...can get boykins or someone in the 3rd/4th round.....also, besides rb and a future romo replacement, the offense is good....they gotta take advantage of having that rare high pick, and it would be a waste of a pick to take someone on O when they have defensive needs that can be addressed....get ole boy from ole miss or ramsey from fsu....

That's why my #1 choice is Jalen Ramsey IMO.

Breh is a playmaker in the secondary and special teams.

A true all around talent.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Hell no

We need players like that on this team. Im tired of the RKG mantra.

Our D Held them to 13 points and we complaining about our best player on D

I like a guy like Hardy that gets mad when the team stinks it up. He's someone that wants to WIN. You don't win with a team full of guys with koolaid smiles on their faces or nonchalant attitudes when losing.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why my #1 choice is Jalen Ramsey IMO.

Breh is a playmaker in the secondary and special teams.

A true all around talent.

basically, he's the guy i want too if they pick 5-10....if they get a top 5 pick, i want ole boy from ole miss....but you cant go wrong with either to me....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If we get a high pick, I'd consider drafting a safety. It's too risky taking a qb with the 1st rounder, especially in a year with no outstanding talent. Look at how Luck is playing this year, and he was one of the most sure fire qb prospects in a long time. RB or safety in the first round and i'd look to grab a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round.