Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was calling this shyt after the Philly game

This team plays and coaches scared. When Dez gets 100% healthy, whether that is this year or next year I would put him back on punt returns. Every other team in the league puts their most dynamic player back there..Steelers let Brown return punts, Cardinals let Peterson return punts. I don't want to hear anymore of this scared shyt. He's the best player we've had returning punts since Deion.

Naw, that's why we need to get somebody like Josh Doctson in the 2nd round.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Not really.

I was like :manny:
q3BReiw.png
when both Dez and Romo went down. I could understand the frustration if both was playing.
Na breh. After last year how we lost and the way the offseason went, you couldn't tell half the fanbase we werent winning it all this year. Romo will be a year older next year and we still have holes all over this roster

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na breh. After last year how we lost and the way the offseason went, you couldn't tell half the fanbase we werent winning it all this year. Romo will be a year older next year and we still have holes all over this roster

Of course, but when your best 2 players go down. :yeshrug:

I would be frustrated if I was a Eagirls fan.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My shyt coming down now breh. Troy sickens me with his traitor commentating :scust:
I swear Troy & Joe rival Phil as the worst commentators in sports, Troy haring on plays that happened 6 plays ago & Joe just being Joe:pacspit: My avi is coming down as well just from a jinx perspective, but if we win next week everyone better take their shyt down:russ:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Of course, but when your best 2 players go down. :yeshrug:

I would be frustrated if I was a Eagirls fan.
that's the crazy thing though, without our 2 best players we very well should be 5-1.

Up 28-14 on the Falcons, lose 39-28.
Lose to the Saints in an OT game where you don't even give the offense a chance.
We go from being up 13-10 today with a chance to push it to a 2 possession game, you blink and its a 7 point lead the other way :wtf:

These losses have been embarrassing. I'm talking getting blown out by the Jags at home in 2010 embarrassing.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
So Greg Hardy was acting a bytch the entire game? The local media folks on twitter keep saying that?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So Greg Hardy was acting a bytch the entire game? The local media folks on twitter keep saying that?
He was bytching at Dez for no reason and was basically a non factor the entire game, we can cut him loose if he doesn't perform because we have Gregory waiting in the wing.