Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im just sick of the same year in/out. This team finds new levels of fukkery and losing games. I knew the game was over after the kick return.

Missed tackles
Penalties keeping drives alive on defense
False start penalties at the worst possible time
Bad playcalling (throwing on 2nd and 3 and 3rd and 3 in the first when they couldnt stop our run)
Bad calls by refs and Garrett just clapping it up

If we dont win two games by the time Romo comes back, sit him and Dez down for the year and go for a top 5 pick. This is the perfect time to get our franchise qb.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah we can still win the division.

This team is bad. But like I said weeks ago, the division is essentially out of our hands. We need to accept in all likelihood we are 2-7 when Romo comes back. 3-6 is a dream.

All these NFC East teams are :scusthov:. 9 games will win it. That being said, our chances are microscopically slim.

But if Romo comes back and stays healthy to close out the year, we can win every game except @GB. It may not matter at that point, but it is something that I believe will impact the division race to end the year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All i heard from brainwashed fans was that Whitehead is untrustworthy and that's why Beasley is returning punts, well Whitehead was making plays all game long and Beasley looked like a joke all game long.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st round targets are Jalen Ramsey or Ezekiel Elliott

2nd round targets are Paxton Lynch or Josh Doctson

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i heard from brainwashed fans was that Whitehead is untrustworthy and that's why Beasley is returning punts, well Whitehead was making plays all game long and Beasley looked like a joke all game long.

Hopefully Josh Doctson will be returning punts for us next year.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yall are way too optimistic. We're not winning another game until Romo gets back. I'm just keeping it real

Every game we play goes pretty much like this Giants game...

Teams plays alright and makes a few plays here and there...

But if they turn it over 1 time then they will implode and turn it over 2 more times in the next 5 positions...

It is what it is...they haven't won a game without Romo...they not going to win a game without Romo...

Even if Dez comes back...Cassell and Weeden aren't good enough to do anything but throw him jump balls in triple coverage

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I do not have a clue why we have Beasley as a punt returner. It's a downgrade to go from Harris to Beasley. The special teams coach has to go.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

I was calling this shyt after the Philly game
I'm ready to see Lucky Whitehead get a shot back there

This team plays and coaches scared. When Dez gets 100% healthy, whether that is this year or next year I would put him back on punt returns. Every other team in the league puts their most dynamic player back there..Steelers let Brown return punts, Cardinals let Peterson return punts. I don't want to hear anymore of this scared shyt. He's the best player we've had returning punts since Deion.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm :camby: to both Cook and Goff.

Both are overrated IMO. :yeshrug:

Really? I'm a big Conner Cook fan. Even when he plays poorly he makes enough plays to keep Michigan State in every game.

I'm sold on Goff...he's made some :wow: throws at Cal this year

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the most frustrating season in my lifetime. just sickening....

Not really.

I was like :manny:
q3BReiw.png
when both Dez and Romo went down. I could understand the frustration if both was playing.