Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If Dez can play we need him on the field. The Giants secondary is a disgrace. Dez will stretch the field and open it up for Stone Hands, Witten, and Beasely. What really fukked this team is Dunbar's injury. He was a match up nightmare for teams. At least we'll see Cassell throw the ball past 20 yards.
:dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think Randle will still be the starter unless a change is made next week after the bye. But they did say Michael will get more carries next week.
Randle is basically playing for his job next Sunday, if he can't get it together in the first few series i expect CM to be brought in immediately.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
brehs that live in Dallas/FTW/Arlington, i need your help :lupe:

i told yall ill be coming to Dallas as i usually do but i had to get a telly since my homegirl is booed up. but we was staying in arlington at the hyatt cuz i was close to the stadium,

well now she decides to hit me up, with the giovani nikka of course :martin:, and asks me when im coming back to dallas. we get talkin and shes highly advising me not to say in arlingon cuz theres nothing to do and says we should stay in downtown dallas. What has me nervous is getting to the game. she said they can bring us and all that cuz she lives next to downtown dallas but i dont like leaving my fate in someone elses hands. We were planning on taking cabs to downtown dallas for nightlife/clubs but shes highly advising against that and saying that after the game sunday, we gonna be bored unless we stay in downtown dallas or fort worth where we have things in walking distance.

i travel alot throughout the year, usually 4 trips a year (yearly miami memorial weekend, caribana in toronto, one new country a year, and dallas) and i usually cab and walk everywhere but now im skeptical. can yall offer some insight on this? am I better off staying in downtown dallas and then having them bring us to the game or stay in Arlington at the hyatt on 'road to six flags road' where the shuttle was gonna pick us up?

help brehs:sadcam:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

i told yall ill be coming to Dallas as i usually do but i had to get a telly since my homegirl is booed up. but we was staying in arlington at the hyatt cuz i was close to the stadium,

well now she decides to hit me up, with the giovani nikka of course :martin:, and asks me when im coming back to dallas. we get talkin and shes highly advising me not to say in arlingon cuz theres nothing to do and says we should stay in downtown dallas. What has me nervous is getting to the game. she said they can bring us and all that cuz she lives next to downtown dallas but i dont like leaving my fate in someone elses hands. We were planning on taking cabs to downtown dallas for nightlife/clubs but shes highly advising against that and saying that after the game sunday, we gonna be bored unless we stay in downtown dallas or fort worth where we have things in walking distance.

i travel alot throughout the year, usually 4 trips a year (yearly miami memorial weekend, caribana in toronto, one new country a year, and dallas) and i usually cab and walk everywhere but now im skeptical. can yall offer some insight on this? am I better off staying in downtown dallas and then having them bring us to the game or stay in Arlington at the hyatt on 'road to six flags road' where the shuttle was gonna pick us up?

stay in Arlington...catch a cab to the clubs in downtown fort worth and Bars on west 7th street district.. .everything is in walking distance

i live in dallas but my best friend lives in forth worth, i much prefer the bar scene in FTW. Plus you got all them college broads in closer proximity

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stay in Arlington...catch a cab to the clubs in downtown fort worth and Bars on west 7th street district.. .everything is in walking distance

i live in dallas but my best friend lives in forth worth, i much prefer the bar scene in FTW. Plus you got all them college broads in closer proximity

Cabs in DFW is a No-No breh. :dahell:

He might as well rent a car with all the money he would be sending on Cabs or Uber.
I wouldn't advise R.U.L.E. to go to downtown Forth Worth if he's a non-CAC. :scust:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why you just doesn't rent a car(Not at the airport of course). It would be way cheaper and more convenient.

Have your girl take you to a local AVIS in DFW.

Also DFW nightlife is basically :trash: breh. :manny:

Which sucks because I might have to be moving back to Dallas and will miss Memphis nightlife. :mjcry:

Crazy that a smaller city like Memphis have a better nightlife than big DFW. :why:

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Hold up there's no non cac bars/clubs in dfw/Arlington? :what: The last three times I went to a game I was too tired afterwards to go anywhere plus I was with my friend out there.

Pawgs it is then :blessed:

Good looks on the info @*DalMem* and @robb

The problem with renting a car is I hate driving on vacay and this ain't DR where u can drink and drive lol. My boys coming with me this time and I figured splitting cabs 3 ways wouldnt be as costly.

I'm so confused brehs :to: