Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I keep going back and watching Romos last 2 touchdown drives in the week 1 Giants game. It's the only good highlights from our season.

5 weeks in and we have no highlights. Why did I get so excited for this season. Damn last year gettin my hopes up

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also brehs it will be the saddest thing in history if Romo ends his career with no rings. Such wasted potential.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Dez back at practice.

Dez Bryant: "I'm getting back. I'm getting right. If it's the Giants, it's the Giants. That's the plan."

1:07 PM - 15 Oct 2015

Desmond Purnell
Spoke with @DezBryant about his foot. With a big smile he told me "we're getting there!" Said he does not plan on taking time off this week.

Be calmed, #CowboysNation , by @DezBryant recent words to me: 'I'm excited to come back sooner than people think, but I'm not being foolish'

12:54 PM - 15 Oct 2015

:blessed:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I dont understand why people say this. If the bone is heal and he is cleared, put him on the field. Our season is basically on the line next Sunday.
I agree. My problem is if a bone is healed after only 6 weeks especially from a known injury that sidelines athletes for months. We are just worried that this hopefully does not linger or have any residual affects stop him from making plays that he is known for. I'm not a doctor by any means and if he is cleared, he is cleared and he should be on the field.

*edit* If he's good to go then it's clear to my understanding from somebody on the zone explaining this injury that it wasn't the Jones fracture.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Dez can play we need him on the field. The Giants secondary is a disgrace. Dez will stretch the field and open it up for Stone Hands, Witten, and Beasely. What really fukked this team is Dunbar's injury. He was a match up nightmare for teams. At least we'll see Cassell throw the ball past 20 yards.