Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
acwSF8g.jpg

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
It's either Downtown Fort Worth or Downtown Dallas...they are pretty much in opposite directions of each other :russ:

If you are going to downtown fort worth then yo are going to be hanging around mostly white people and hispanics....the spot to be is going to be downtown...every place downtown is going to be full of people...probably super drunk white people and hispanics, but people nevertheless...

If you are going to downtown dallas you are going to have a mixture of every type of person on fri sat sun....wherever you go you want to check if their is a theme for that night....some places only have hip hop on certain nights, or they have spanish night on certain nights...typical club shyt...anything around Main or Elm street should be popping...You will also be closer to strip clubs, though the best ones are not downtown...they going to be farther up I35 around the 114 exit (Spearmint Rhino , Onxy, Black Orchid)...Black Orchid can be :wow: or :scust:...

I can't imagine taking a cab from either one of the places out to the stadium...I have no idea where cabs even drop people off at...I been to plenty of games over the years and I can't even remember the last time I saw a cab drop somebody off remotely close to the stadium... it's pretty far from both places so catching one is going to cost quite a bit

Park Ave is cool. I think Saturday is hip hop night. Any other night I think is "grown up" night. In the past they have been known to trip about a dress code so you want to wear at least a button up and shave halfway decent.

:salute: this was super helpful breh. Calling park Ave tonight to try and reserve a table or something if they do that. I'm just gonna keep the hotel we have in Arlington cuz it provides a shuttle to the game for only 20 round trip.

Now I gotta tell my friend down there I'm staying in Arlington instead; she gonna be tight :lupe:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Game day brehs, we bike :wow:

Must-win game imo with Seattle coming to town next weekend. We need to get our run game going and convert on third downs if we want to win.

On defense, we need to play that 3-5-3 pacKage and play press man on the outside. I dont want to see any weak zone this week :francis:

We raved about our new pass rush with Hardy and Gregory all summer, but now its time for them to wreak havoc and help us come away with the W.

We beat the Little Giants and Cam handles the bumazz eagles and we back in first brehs :dagawdqb::jerryumad:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cassel gotta make some plays, which was Weeden's problem he couldn't make plays he would just play it safe. Offense has to give the defense a break by staying on the field and controlling the clock. Meaning the running game gotta be good tonight.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Game day brehs, we bike :wow:

Must-win game imo with Seattle coming to town next weekend. We need to get our run game going and convert on third downs if we want to win.

On defense, we need to play that 3-5-3 pacKage and play press man on the outside. I dont want to see any weak zone this week :francis:

We raved about our new pass rush with Hardy and Gregory all summer, but now its time for them to wreak havoc and help us come away with the W.

We beat the Little Giants and Cam handles the bumazz eagles and we back in first brehs :dagawdqb::jerryumad:
Hardy-Crawford-Gregory
Wilber-Lee-McClain-Hitchens-Wilson
Mo-Church-Carr

:heh:

:camby:

4-3

and let Gregory, Mincey keep everyone fresh.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Hardy-Crawford-Gregory
Wilber-Lee-McClain-Hitchens-Wilson
Mo-Church-Carr

:heh:

:camby:

4-3

and let Gregory, Mincey keep everyone fresh.
:francis:

Dlaw-Crawford-Hardy

Wilson-Lee-McClain-Hitch-Jones

Carr-Wilcox-Mo

:snoop: You right breh

We ran a 3-2-6 vs NE

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
how many sacks today 5? eli throws 2-3 picks and 1 a pick 6
I really got ELi being the difference maker. I don't see him handling the pressure like NE did and making good decisions with the ball. In addition we lucked up not having to see Cruz so we can have Mo shadow lil honey badger the field.

17-6 Dallas