Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Honestly about C-Mike. I don't think they ever announced if he was going to be the starter and if wasn't announced last week, chances are it will not be announced this week. I think they used last week to make all changes they wanted to make.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why you just doesn't rent a car(Not at the airport of course). It would be way cheaper and more convenient.

Have your girl take you to a local AVIS in DFW.

Also DFW nightlife is basically :trash: breh. :manny:

Which sucks because I might have to be moving back to Dallas and will miss Memphis nightlife. :mjcry:

Crazy that a smaller city like Memphis have a better nightlife than big DFW. :why:
Only if you're white:lolbron:
And i got Rudy's/Williams at the crib afterwards:blessed:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
brehs im gettin really confused bout this shyt :stopitslime:

friend want me to stay in downtown ft worth/ dallas but yall telling me night life is wack anyway so im not sure i dont just stay in arlington near the stadium and just cab it (splitting 3 ways) whereever we go. aint no hiphop/reggae/latin clubs/lounges in these areas? I guess i can do cac bars in downtown ft worth with the college pawgs but i feel like thats gonna be kinda wack after a whle :upsetfavre:

we gettin there saturday night and we definitely trying to go out.

I just dont like putting my trust in someone elses hands either. she says she';; pick us up and bring us to the game but what if she cant? ima be :mjcry:

tailgaiting party with bill bates kicks off at 4:15:mjcry:

never been late for the bill bates party :mjcry:

EDIT: Dallas brehs, hows Park Avenue? only spot so far that looks legit, Can go pawging after the game sunday night but saturday is Park Avenue a good look?

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
brehs im gettin really confused bout this shyt :stopitslime:

friend want me to stay in downtown ft worth/ dallas but yall telling me night life is wack anyway so im not sure i dont just stay in arlington near the stadium and just cab it (splitting 3 ways) whereever we go. aint no hiphop/reggae/latin clubs/lounges in these areas? I guess i can do cac bars in downtown ft worth with the college pawgs but i feel like thats gonna be kinda wack after a whle :upsetfavre:

we gettin there saturday night and we definitely trying to go out.

I just dont like putting my trust in someone elses hands either. she says she';; pick us up and bring us to the game but what if she cant? ima be :mjcry:

tailgaiting party with bill bates kicks off at 4:15:mjcry:

never been late for the bill bates party :mjcry:

EDIT: Dallas brehs, hows Park Avenue? only spot so far that looks legit, Can go pawging after the game sunday night but saturday is Park Avenue a good look?

It's either Downtown Fort Worth or Downtown Dallas...they are pretty much in opposite directions of each other :russ:

If you are going to downtown fort worth then yo are going to be hanging around mostly white people and hispanics....the spot to be is going to be downtown...every place downtown is going to be full of people...probably super drunk white people and hispanics, but people nevertheless...

If you are going to downtown dallas you are going to have a mixture of every type of person on fri sat sun....wherever you go you want to check if their is a theme for that night....some places only have hip hop on certain nights, or they have spanish night on certain nights...typical club shyt...anything around Main or Elm street should be popping...You will also be closer to strip clubs, though the best ones are not downtown...they going to be farther up I35 around the 114 exit (Spearmint Rhino , Onxy, Black Orchid)...Black Orchid can be :wow: or :scust:...

I can't imagine taking a cab from either one of the places out to the stadium...I have no idea where cabs even drop people off at...I been to plenty of games over the years and I can't even remember the last time I saw a cab drop somebody off remotely close to the stadium... it's pretty far from both places so catching one is going to cost quite a bit

Park Ave is cool. I think Saturday is hip hop night. Any other night I think is "grown up" night. In the past they have been known to trip about a dress code so you want to wear at least a button up and shave halfway decent.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Just needed to BUMP this thread...

Also, this is a HUGE game on sunday....We get this win, we back in decent standing. It's not going to be easy, but I think we can pull this one off. If Cassell comes to play, and Lord knows if 88 is out there...that X gon get thrown up right there with a W for that win....

I still have PLENTY of faith for this season...we gonna show a lot of people who "buried" us that WE NOT DEAD yet. Few more games then my ACE, my man Antonio graces us with his presence...and puts that team right on his back so he can back up what he said to Tom Brady after that game...

#DallasCowboysForLIFE #SwagBoys #BackLikeWeNEVERLeft