Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I did.

Buf these adjustments gonna have us right back in the midst of taking over the division by the time da gawd comes back :takedat:
I always thought we could be in for some Ls with weeden at the helm. But yall didnt take in account that romo could still be back for the final 7 games an the division is still wide open. All we really need is to beat our division rivals. 2 for 2 so far. We still in this bytch.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I got a feeling we're going on a Giants 2007 run and win the Superbowl.
Yep. Just get in and anything can happen. The NFC is weak AF this year. The Falcons are regarded as one of the top NFC teams this season and we almost beat them with :trash: at QB and receiver.

People are also forgetting how good Romo is.
2nd best QB in the Conference by far. If we get in, we should be the favorites in every game.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yep. Just get in and anything can happen. The NFC is weak AF this year. The Falcons are regarded as one of the top NFC teams this season and we almost beat them with :trash: at QB and receiver.

People are also forgetting how good Romo is.
2nd best QB in the Conference by far. If we get in, we should be the favorites in every game.

We also hung with the best team and arguably best quarterback for a half.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So you just change ya avi back to the current players breh :francis:

This 90s swag been kinda bad luck so far :patrice:

Might change mine back too :manny:
I respect the movement. shyt, I was like 3rd person to do it. But it's been nothing but bad luck for me in sports recently.

Dez foot, Romo collarbone, Rangers fukkery. It's too much.

Needed change. Avi revert in order. Emmitt gotta go :camby:

Back to the horse that got me to 12-4 last year :xman:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Man Dez and Romo tied for favorite players I've ever had the privilege of watching play. I got into football later than most but Damn I ride for my Dallas Cowboys and those two are incredible and they want it this year. So I believe them.