Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So here's why I think we beat the Giants. 2 weeks to prepare and them not knowing how to prepare for MC.

They'll make halftime adjustments sure but we need to lock that game away early.

NYG won't beat us on quick passes (I don't think Eli could) and their deep/long developing routes plays into the hands of our pass rush

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
That being said, why did Mo pick last week to have his worst game of the season :sadcam:

I wanna see C. White over Pitmon all day. We were destined to lose with Heath see extended minutes Leary is a weak link on the line. Collins should help with that, just shows how valueavle Mackenzie really was for us last year

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Question: Would you extend Mo or Hardy at any point during the season?

Hardy yes

Mo no unless we plan to put Byron at FS next year (i hope this happens)

I'd love to see it but I don't think it happens...

Don't see the FO tying that much money into one player not named Bryant or Romo. I think we could use Hardy for years, but they didn't extend Murray when they had the chance, whats the likelihood they do it now? He's gonna command at least double digit millions for each of his contract years....

I hope it happens, but it's looking like a pipedream more and more at this point...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Don't see the FO tying that much money into one player not named Bryant or Romo. I think we could use Hardy for years, but they didn't extend Murray when they had the chance, whats the likelihood they do it now? He's gonna command at least double digit millions for each of his contract years....

I hope it happens, but it's looking like a pipedream more and more at this point...
I think a lot of it depends on how he acts off the field as well as how well Gregory plays. They play the same position and the FO might go the cheap route and expect Gregory to take Hardys spot.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Murray is an injury prone RB so i understand, but Hardy is a top 5-10 DE in the league.