Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
A guy who has played a half of pro football is going to change his opinion on a perennial all-pro playing out of position? :dahell:

Hardy inside is OK for a play or two here and there, but let's be real, he's a top 3 edge rusher in the game and that's where he should be. Gregory is not going to come back and be an every down player at this point, he's going to be used as a situational pass rusher and rotated with D-Law
Yep

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
All aboard the Cassel train brehs :mjcry:

ZPXFKeu.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Unless Garrett and Linehan change that trash ass offensive play calling they had last week Cassel won't make a difference
Even with their trash it was some open plays that Weeden missed. If you don't ever watch it you should check out all22 sometime it shows you the whole play not just what we see on tv. Sometimes shyt will be open but dude ain't pulling the fukking trigger.

Sturm's Decoding Linehan: Why are Cowboys coaching like they are the favorite? | SportsDay

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Even with their trash it was some open plays that Weeden missed. If you don't ever watch it you should check out all22 sometime it shows you the whole play not just what we see on tv. Sometimes shyt will be open but dude ain't pulling the fukking trigger.

Sturm's Decoding Linehan: Why are Cowboys coaching like they are the favorite? | SportsDay
This. Plus the fact that a QB in the NFL should be able to fit the ball in tight spaces. This isnt college where WRs be wide open.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Some of those examples to me aren't "NFL open"... those first two screenshots aren't. maybe they are "Romo open" but not open to your average mediocre NFL QB to make that throw. Which is exactly why I think this coaching staff need to stop with the bummy shyt and get a little creative with the offense to help these trash QB's out.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Some of those examples to me aren't "NFL open"... those first two screenshots aren't. maybe they are "Romo open" but not open to your average mediocre NFL QB to make that throw. Which is exactly why I think this coaching staff need to stop with the bummy shyt and get a little creative with the offense to help these trash QB's out.
Bruh that is very open and any NFL QB should be able to make that throw.

Edit: I have to change my stance when i was saying the QB wouldn't matter if the receivers weren't getting open, the all 22 clearly shows receivers getting open and Weeden just flat out not noticing or being too late with the football.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I don't know why but I'm listening to 105.3 (don't judge) but Mike Irvin was talking about CM taking over the starting RB spot in a few weeks.

He said his conversation went

Source: That boy got that dawg in him

Mike: :leon:That boy got that dawg in him? :ooh:

Just the way his voice changed had Mr dying..then he went into his Dez commentating overhyped tone

DON'T TELL ME THAT THAT BOY GOT DAWG IN HIM.! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED! IMA HAVE TO GO SEE ABOUT HIM

:dead::dead::dead:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Next 4 games:

@NYG
vs PHI
Vs Sea
@TB

We absolutely need 2 of these games. With the lineup changes and Ro, Hardy and Dez, we should have a chance. Butler should also be back after the bye, so we will have our deep threat (underrated aspect of this offense that we keep forgetting). O-line should also be a lot better after the bye with the addition of Collins and a QB that will throw the ball downfield.

One of the division games is a must win (prefer to beat the Giants) and the Tampa game is a must win.