Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hardy is huge no homo and powerful for a 4-3 DE (6'5 280lbs). Crawford is 6'4 290lbs as a 3-tech.

You brehs rather see Nick Fukkin Hayden in on passing situations :francis:

At the expense of moving a top 10 defensive end inside, I would absolutely rather see Nick Hayden. Nick Hayden fukking sucks so let his big ass line up inside and just get doubled teamed by centers and guards so somebody else can make a play.

I think Hardy could definitely handle playing inside, but he is just way to dynamic and good to be lining him up to get double teamed by centers and guards. He won't really even get to use his quickness inside, their won't be any real room for him to work.

shyt put Mincey inside instead...out of our 4 ends he is the worst one and once Gregory comes back he rally shouldn't be seeing to much PT outside of spelling Hardy

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
At the expense of moving a top 10 defensive end inside, I would absolutely rather see Nick Hayden. Nick Hayden fukking sucks so let his big ass line up inside and just get doubled teamed by centers and guards so somebody else can make a play.

I think Hardy could definitely handle playing inside, but he is just way to dynamic and good to be lining him up to get double teamed by centers and guards. He won't really even get to use his quickness inside, their won't be any real room for him to work.

shyt put Mincey inside instead...out of our 4 ends he is the worst one and once Gregory comes back he rally shouldn't be seeing to much PT outside of spelling Hardy
I hear what you saying but imo, Inside pressure>>>outside pressure.

Too many times we get that good rush on the outside but a QB just steps up in the pocket and buys another second to find a target. Hayden never collapses the dam pocket because hes too slow and weak. He should never be on the field on obvious passing downs. As far as putting Mincey inside, if you do that, Crawford or DLaw will have to come off the field, and they are 2 of our top 4 pass rushers.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I hear what you saying but imo, Inside pressure>>>outside pressure.

Too many times we get that good rush on the outside but a QB just steps up in the pocket and buys another second to find a target. Hayden never collapses the dam pocket because hes too slow and weak. He should never be on the field on obvious passing downs. As far as putting Mincey inside, if you do that, Crawford or DLaw will have to come off the field, and they are 2 of our top 4 pass rushers.
Inside pressure is also much harder to generate than outside pressure without sending guys and shooting gaps.

No guarantee Hardy remains effective inside when battling and getting worn down all game by interior lineament double teaming him.

Don't fix what ain't broken. Gregory looked amazing first half of the NYG game. Hardy was an absolute monster this past game. We good. Don't overthink it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hardy is huge no homo and powerful for a 4-3 DE (6'5 280lbs). Crawford is 6'4 290lbs as a 3-tech.

You brehs rather see Nick Fukkin Hayden in on passing situations :francis:
Think you. This dline combination is what i want to fukking see when we're up trying to preseve the lead and its obvious passing down and we need pressure. Imagine if we had crawford, hardy, gregory, and lawrence against the saints toward the end of the game. You want your fukking best players on the field when it counts in crunchtime and hayden isnt one of them

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Inside pressure is also much harder to generate than outside pressure without sending guys and shooting gaps.

No guarantee Hardy remains effective inside when battling and getting worn down all game by interior lineament double teaming him.

Don't fix what ain't broken. Gregory looked amazing first half of the NYG game. Hardy was an absolute monster this past game. We good. Don't overthink it.
If hardy stays where he is, how do we get Gregory in the game :comeon:

Gregory is too small to be put in DLAWs spot and we obviously cant put him inside. Watch old Panther highlights when Hardy was racking up sacks. He played all over the line.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If hardy stays where he is, how do we get Gregory in the game :comeon:

Gregory is too small to be put in DLAWs spot and we obviously cant put him inside. Watch old Panther highlights when Hardy was racking up sacks. He played all over the line.
How is he too small when he was a disruptive force in his limited action vs NYG?

All this size talk is overrated. He has speed, he has deceptive strength, and he had very good technique and athleticism.

He did more in that first half than DLaw has done all season...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
How is he too small when he was a disruptive force in his limited action vs NYG?

All this size talk is overrated. He has speed, he has deceptive strength, and he had very good technique and athleticism.

He did more in that first half than DLaw has done all season...
He played the weakside of the formation where Hardy plays now. RTs are normally stronger and larger than LTs (obviously not the case on our team), and you cant always use speed to get pressure on the QB. You maximize our pass rushing potential with DLaw, Hardy, Crawford and Gregory on the field at the same time.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Again Hardy playing inside is just a small percentage of their scheme, for the most part he's going to play at his original spot.
He played the weakside of the formation where Hardy plays now. RTs are normally stronger and larger than LTs (obviously not the case on our team), and you cant always use speed to get pressure on the QB. You maximize our pass rushing potential with DLaw, Hardy, Crawford and Gregory on the field at the same time.
I don't think that's correct, LTs are the 2nd most important players on the offense which is they're so valuable. RTs are weaker which is why teams sometimes like to send their best pass rusher at them if they are having trouble getting pressure.