Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I gotta disagree with you on 5, Escobar is a matchup problem that they haven't utilized yet.

problem is he's a shytty ass blocker. so when we do have him in, its not to block and teams know that. if in the few rare plays he is in to block, he does a shyty job.

i have a feeling the GMen about to get hit with the injury bug.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problem is he's a shytty ass blocker. so when we do have him in, its not to block and teams know that. if in the few rare plays he is in to block, he does a shyty job.

Good. Even up the odds. Even though Eli will never get hurt.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The speculation is CM got himself benched yesterday. After his big run he looked at the bench/coaching staff with his arms open as to indicate "see what I can do if you give me the ball" and Garrett wasn't feeling it.
I understand Garett not wanting to get shown up by anyone on the team but if that's true he soft for that:stopitslime:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I understand Garett not wanting to get shown up by anyone on the team but if that's true he soft for that:stopitslime:

But Randle can leap into the endzone and extend his arm, potentially causing a fumble, despite being told NOT to do that and then not even be apologetic about it and he gets to start another game. Coaching staff is just trying to cover for themselves.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Which is why he shouldn't be a blocker, and they should just play him as a TE/WR.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta disagree with you on 5, Escobar is a matchup problem that they haven't utilized yet.
I dont see it. Hes too finesse. He still cant even be counted on to block. Did you see when he fumbled and that db he had at 50 lbs on wrestled and held him away from the ball. Dude is soft. Hes soft. That was evident on that fumble at the goalline when he dived low instead of just power running his way thru for the td

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Randle can leap into the endzone and extend his arm, potentially causing a fumble, despite being told NOT to do that and then not even be apologetic about it and he gets to start another game. Coaching staff is just trying to cover for themselves.
Exactly. I guess cuz hes not one of their guys that they drafted......who was the main cog behind this trade? Has Jerry spoke on the CMissues and his playing time since he been here

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are we goin to move hardy inside when gregory return?

We better fukking not...

Keep Hardy where he is...let gregory and lawrence split time at the other end so they can both go as hard as they can and not worry about pacing themselves...

Moving Hardy inside would legit start to make me wonder about the IQ of this coaching staff...