Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He also said this.

He saw what I saw. I thought Jones played very well today and that one pass that Broaddus is talking about should have been offensive pass interference.
Yeah basically Gronk couldn't get going without cheating against a rookie:mjlol: I knew Jones had something, and being able to shut down one of the leagues top weapons is huge.
They got a potential 'bellcow in CM', but they put him in for one play a game and take him out. The problem with this team is if you're one of Garrett's 'boys', you don't need to perform. You'll get to get on that field regardless. We'll probably see Weeden to start the game and more of Randle until halftime when it's proven that we're not making any gains again.
CM showed what he showed in Seattle, and that's he can get those dirty yards but he also has the speed to get a lot more. I don't get why they didn't just leave him in since it was clear the offense was busted from the jump.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah basically Gronk couldn't get going without cheating against a rookie:mjlol: I knew Jones had something, and being able to shut down one of the leagues top weapons is huge.

CM showed what he showed in Seattle, and that's he can get those dirty yards but he also has the speed to get a lot more. I don't get why they didn't just leave him in since it was clear the offense was busted from the jump.

Yeah Jones has been really impressive...

Matter fact I am done paying attention to preseason with this team anymore...

T Will was killing it in preseason...bottom 10 receiver in all of football when the games start for real...

I thought Jones was going to be a bust...he has been really solid in every game...he was on Gronk one on one a lot and never let him get going...

After I watch the draft this year I won't pay much attention to what the players on the team are doing until week 1 of the regular season

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The speculation is CM got himself benched yesterday. After his big run he looked at the bench/coaching staff with his arms open as to indicate "see what I can do if you give me the ball" and Garrett wasn't feeling it.

Regardless, we're one game behind first place. Gonna need Philly to help us out next Monday so we can all have 3 losses. Switching to Matt Cassell is necessary for the simple fact that Weedone has terrible body language and zero confidence in himself and the rest of the team can see it and want a change. A change will spark new enthusiasm and energy into the team while keeping things the same may actually cause some locker room problems. TWill was livid last night on that last play :lolbron:

Beckham's hammy got tweaked and this is what sidelined him for 4 games last year. That may linger all year. Let's see how well the Giants do without their number one threat:mjpls:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Im so down on this team right now brehs. The Front Office took big gambles this offseason by not drafting a back and getting a better backup QB in here. Those two non-moves most likely will ruin our season. Romo has been injured the last three years, so why didnt they think it was important to have a decent backup? As far as the backs, C-Mike needs more touches. I dont want to see Mcfadden anymore. Dude goes down way to easily. A season with so much promise, has now been reduced to us rooting for other teams to knock off our rivals. Next week we have to root for those fakkits in Philthy to win (which will put them in first) :francis:
hindsight....if Romo doesn't go down youre not saying any of this. a rookie QB would have growing pains and if there is other good back-ups out there, they sure as hell aren't available. I think its wild to hold front offices to hypothetical scenarios. majority if not all of teams would good starting QB's become instantly worse when they lose that QB...who possibly could they have gotten? finding decent Qb's not easy. and its kinda unfair to assess the RB situation when teams are only playing the run/short passing game. a good QB fixes all of that..but they just aren't easy to find

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah Jones has been really impressive...

Matter fact I am done paying attention to preseason with this team anymore...

T Will was killing it in preseason...bottom 10 receiver in all of football when the games start for real...

I thought Jones was going to be a bust...he has been really solid in every game...he was on Gronk one on one a lot and never let him get going...

After I watch the draft this year I won't pay much attention to what the players on the team are doing until week 1 of the regular season
Even if I did bold I wouldn't admit that. I never got that at all. I watch that stuff for watching sake only. They don't even have real game plans most of the time don't know how you or anybody can take it seriously.

The speculation is CM got himself benched yesterday. After his big run he looked at the bench/coaching staff with his arms open as to indicate "see what I can do if you give me the ball" and Garrett wasn't feeling it.

Regardless, we're one game behind first place. Gonna need Philly to help us out next Monday so we can all have 3 losses. Switching to Matt Cassell is necessary for the simple fact that Weedone has terrible body language and zero confidence in himself and the rest of the team can see it and want a change. A change will spark new enthusiasm and energy into the team while keeping things the same may actually cause some locker room problems. TWill was livid last night on that last play :lolbron:

Beckham's hammy got tweaked and this is what sidelined him for 4 games last year. That may linger all year. Let's see how well the Giants do without their number one threat:mjpls:
I saw that move but unless it can be confirmed by people in the know that sounds like internet hype. It sounds like it could come from Garrett so I wouldn't be surprised though. What happened on that last play everybody keep talking about with Twill? Was at gym so didn't see that play.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
yea i hope c mike didn't get benched for that. he's probably frustrated watching the scrubs in front of him get all the touches. its hard to stay positive in times like this but i hope the team doesn't give up. garrett needs to make some changes on the offensive side of the ball quick before he loses the teams trust.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if I did bold I wouldn't admit that. I never got that at all. I watch that stuff for watching sake only. They don't even have real game plans most of the time don't know how you or anybody can take it seriously.

I saw that move but unless it can be confirmed by people in the know that sounds like internet hype. It sounds like it could come from Garrett so I wouldn't be surprised though. What happened on that last play everybody keep talking about with Twill? Was at gym so didn't see that play.
Malcolm butler was poppin shyt all game tp T Will and im sorry, if we had Romo he wouldve got busy on Butler. But the last play T will worked him and Weeden threw some bullshyt and Butler was still talking like he did something. You know how it is if you playing sports and somebody giving you that work and :umad: at the same time, then you finally style on them and they still talking shyt. I know how you felt Terrance :heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope he did show them up because this RBBC is some bullshyt, dude got the ball and took it right where it needed to go and didn't p*ssyfoot around. 3rd & 1 and i think he got like 9yds on the play:myman:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Nah. CM didn't get benched. At least it wouldn't make sense to look it that way. He was just simply not going to do much than what they have him do anyway.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

He used to do stuff like that in Seattle. Like when the play was called, he'd point in the heavens and thank God. Defense would know he was getting the ball :dead:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
BTW, this RBBC issue needs to cease. Pick a back and be done with it. Let this back get in a rhythm. I knew McFadden wouldn't be shyt on this team and he is showing me that I was right. The moment you tap his shoulder, he's going down.

Ive been out the country and havent seen football for 2 weeks. But, it aint hard to see that teams stacking the line daring Weeden to beat them with pass. McFadden would be hella straight with Romo and Dez out there

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:beli:
hindsight....if Romo doesn't go down youre not saying any of this. a rookie QB would have growing pains and if there is other good back-ups out there, they sure as hell aren't available. I think its wild to hold front offices to hypothetical scenarios. majority if not all of teams would good starting QB's become instantly worse when they lose that QB...who possibly could they have gotten? finding decent Qb's not easy. and its kinda unfair to assess the RB situation when teams are only playing the run/short passing game. a good QB fixes all of that..but they just aren't easy to find
:what:

We didnt look impressive running the ball all year. Our offseason plan was to not overpay for the RB position and go to a RBBC. We relied on a career bust and a knucklehead to carry our run game. How is this hindsight? The fanbase was split on whether we should draft a back and get rid of Murray or keep Murray and go in win now mode. I was on the side to draft a back (I wanted Gurley). As far as the backup QB situation, how is it hindsight when Romo is injury prone and has had three back surgeries in his career already and barely could pick himself off the ground last year after barely getting hit? Imagine we drafted a QB in one of these past two drafts. They would gain some real experience right now with our QB situation as it is. It was a poor job on the front office behalf.

Speaking of the front office, I read a post on Cz that basically was saying how this front office waits until we have a glaring hole at one position before we address it. To me this is the truth. Watch us upgrade the backup/draft a qb this upcoming draft :beli:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It feels like Garrett is scared to make a change o.shakeup the lineup. Theres a lot of change thag needs o happen and can happrn in onr substituion cuz we have the resources already to make yhst change.

1. Leary/ Collins.
2. Move CM up the rb depth
3. Replace either safety with Jones.
4. Put the four best dlinemen on the field and best dont include hayden
5. Get escobar off the field and put hanna in their.
6. Bench Weeden.

Theirs a lot of egos and camaraderie on this caches staff. It aint just garett. And that shyt is ruining our season

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It feels like Garrett is scared to make a change o.shakeup the lineup. Theres a lot of change thag needs o happen and can happrn in onr substituion cuz we have the resources already to make yhst change.

1. Leary/ Collins.
2. Move CM up the rb depth
3. Replace either safety with Jones.
4. Put the four best dlinemen on the field and best dont include hayden
5. Get escobar off the field and put hanna in their.
6. Bench Weeden.

Theirs a lot of egos and camaraderie on this caches staff. It aint just garett. And that shyt is ruining our season
I gotta disagree with you on 5, Escobar is a matchup problem that they haven't utilized yet.