Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
From Bryan Broddus
9) It is clear that these opponents do not respect the Cowboys receivers. This was back-to-back weeks where they had to deal with press coverage, and as a group, they once again didn't handle it well. The Patriots walked right up on them and challenged the receivers to consistently win off the line. For the majority of the game, they were not able to do it.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Weeden sucks. Does not need to start another game as a Cowboy. But this should shut everyone up that any QB can win on this team. Romo is the reason this team even got close to 8-8 those three years. Without him, we are 3-13 all of those years.

I don't get our offensive scheme and I don't get our defensive scheme. Some players need to be replaced/benched. On offense, I don't see our receivers move around much. They can't even get open. The oline particularly Leary has been average. Collins needs to get in the game more. I'm tired of seeing McFadden. C-Mike needs to have more carries. I'm tired of seeing Barry Church miss a tackle after a tackle. I thought Jones played well today. I'd rather him be the FS and move JJ to SS. But tackling needs to be worked on this entire bye week.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrance was PISSED on that last play. He beat Butler and Butler was still talkin. I think t will legit wanted the fade :mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
From Bryan Broddus
He also said this.
1) I can't begin to tell you about the job that Byron Jones did on Rob Gronkowski. For Gronkowski to end up with just 67 yards – and one of those receptions being 33 yards – says a lot for the way the kid played. In watching Jones work, he was matched up one-on-one throughout the majority of thegame, and he didn't flinch, which is a credit to his toughness and preparation in carrying one of the best offensive players in the league all over the field.

He saw what I saw. I thought Jones played very well today and that one pass that Broaddus is talking about should have been offensive pass interference.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Weeden sucks. Does not need to start another game as a Cowboy. But this should shut everyone up that any QB can win on this team. Romo is the reason this team even got close to 8-8 those three years. Without him, we are 3-13 all of those years.

I don't get our offensive scheme and I don't get our defensive scheme. Some players need to be replaced/benched. On offense, I don't see our receivers move around much. They can't even get open. The oline particularly Leary has been average. Collins needs to get in the game more. I'm tired of seeing McFadden. C-Mike needs to have more carries. I'm tired of seeing Barry Church miss a tackle after a tackle. I thought Jones played well today. I'd rather him be the FS and move JJ to SS. But tackling needs to be worked on this entire bye week.

BTW, this RBBC issue needs to cease. Pick a back and be done with it. Let this back get in a rhythm. I knew McFadden wouldn't be shyt on this team and he is showing me that I was right. The moment you tap his shoulder, he's going down.
This.

Im so down on this team right now brehs. The Front Office took big gambles this offseason by not drafting a back and getting a better backup QB in here. Those two non-moves most likely will ruin our season. Romo has been injured the last three years, so why didnt they think it was important to have a decent backup? As far as the backs, C-Mike needs more touches. I dont want to see Mcfadden anymore. Dude goes down way to easily. A season with so much promise, has now been reduced to us rooting for other teams to knock off our rivals. Next week we have to root for those fakkits in Philthy to win (which will put them in first) :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can't even put into words how bad weeden is...dude just stares at one target and if that guy is not immediately open he just checks it down...

Can't move at all...two sacks were because his first read wasn't open and he just gave up...

Same with T-Will...he was getting jammed at the line so bad...couldn't even get into his route half the time...

Either get a real backup QB in here or get a young guy to groom...

Was a big supporter of Trillihan but :francis:...running all the time on first down and 3 games in and he still don't trust weeden to throw the ball:francis::camby:

Pats put all 11 in the box on first down multiple time and we just ran it anyway:francis:

Forget wins and losses the offense is just to ugly to watch now

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Hey no offense but with bold I think you've been arguing with ghost. Who the fukk lol has ever said bold? Also the defense was cool today esp I'm the first half don't know what your talking about on that front. Defensive scheme don't have shyt to do with Church missing plays recently that's talent.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Hey no offense but with bold I think you've been arguing with ghost. Who the fukk lol has ever said bold? Also the defense was cool today esp I'm the first half don't know what your talking about on that front. Defensive scheme don't have shyt to do with Church missing plays recently that's talent.
The folks here on this very website that shyt on Romo countless times. As far as the defensive scheme, the back safeties play 15-25 yards back of the LOS. They have been doing that the entire season so far. They didn't do this last year. I have no idea why Marinelli feels the need to have Wilcox play so far from the LOS.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This.

Im so down on this team right now brehs. The Front Office took big gambles this offseason by not drafting a back and getting a better backup QB in here. Those two non-moves most likely will ruin our season. Romo has been injured the last three years, so why didnt they think it was important to have a decent backup? As far as the backs, C-Mike needs more touches. I dont want to see Mcfadden anymore. Dude goes down way to easily. A season with so much promise, has now been reduced to us rooting for other teams to knock off our rivals. Next week we have to root for those fakkits in Philthy to win (which will put them in first) :francis:
They got extremely arrogant because of one season. They are getting a slice of humble pie. I say if they had a bellcow back that they could rely on, I don't think Romo would have had to work so hard like he did in the first two games. The funny thing is Jason wants a bellcow. His offense thrives with a back that gets the bulk of the carries and establishes a rhythm. This RBBC is not working. Should have gone after a back and should have gone after a better backup QB.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The folks here on this very website that shyt on Romo countless times. As far as the defensive scheme, the back safeties play 15-25 yards back of the LOS. They have been doing that the entire season so far. They didn't do this last year. I have no idea why Marinelli feels the need to have Wilcox play so far from the LOS.
Are they fans of the team? If not I don't understand why you care what fans of opposing teams say. That's what they going to do. As far as the D they been playing far back my man. shyt look at a thread from last year I'm sure you can find the same complaint. That's nothing new

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
BTW, this RBBC issue needs to cease. Pick a back and be done with it. Let this back get in a rhythm. I knew McFadden wouldn't be shyt on this team and he is showing me that I was right. The moment you tap his shoulder, he's going down.
Belicheat was kissing his ass in the pre game radio interview :lolbron:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They got a potential 'bellcow in CM', but they put him in for one play a game and take him out. The problem with this team is if you're one of Garrett's 'boys', you don't need to perform. You'll get to get on that field regardless. We'll probably see Weeden to start the game and more of Randle until halftime when it's proven that we're not making any gains again.