Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Traffic ain't really the concern as much as distance. Easy ride is 6 hours one way. If you hit traffic it might bump it up to 7 or so.
367 miles :whoo:

I don't know what the hotels are hitting for, but you should def look into that.

Unless you tryna drive 12+ hours in one day :tyron:

Yo I just moved to like a mile away from Cowboys camp, came in here to see if any Coli bruhs had come thru.

Oh and I heard the local Marriott is full of Thots :shaq:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Traffic ain't really the concern as much as distance. Easy ride is 6 hours one way. If you hit traffic it might bump it up to 7 or so.
367 miles :whoo:

I don't know what the hotels are hitting for, but you should def look into that.

Unless you tryna drive 12+ hours in one day :tyron:
im used to driving back n forth btw dallas and austin but 12 hrs in one day would be death wish for me. what is famous highway with the scenic views down the coast?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
all my eastafro friends flaked out. :smh:

all they want to do is work 50-60 hr weeks, smook hookah,and drink heineken. :snoop:
Lol

All the American brehs were staying at the downtown just.scooping up females left to right and bringing back to the telly

Nikkas were eating left and right
Pool parties after pool parties

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
im used to driving back n forth btw dallas and austin but 12 hrs in one day would be death wish for me. what is famous highway with the scenic views down the coast?
US-1 aka PCH - Pacific Coast Highway

If you take that it'll add 1-2 hours onto the original 6hr estimate. Depending on how long you wanna drive cliffside before getting back on the 101.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

q3BReiw.png
is going to get a lot of play

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"Lucky Whitehead has been impressive out here,” Jerry Jones said. “He seems to always be there solid and he seems to be there in a football playing mood and position. And I like that. That’s hard to do for a rookie. This is a big adjustment. I think he’s doing well.”
Good to know Jerry realizes the potential in the UFA. I seen clips of Cole Beasley coaching him up on the sideline. I like Devin Street as the 4 guy, but the tape on Lucky is remarkable. Just imagine 3rd and long: Empty set- Dez, T.Dub, Cole, Witten, and Lucky..
:wow: