BpdsLjj.png

Bookmark page 18 for the season. :banderas:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Got an off day today so I was just about to head out to Oxnard until Google Maps told me the 70 minute drive had turned into almost 2 hours because of accidents on US-101.

:beli:

Might go to the blue-white scrimmage on Sunday

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Got an off day today so I was just about to head out to Oxnard until Google Maps told me the 70 minute drive had turned into almost 2 hours because of accidents on US-101.

:beli:

Might go to the blue-white scrimmage on Sunday
I'll be in San Fran for work late next week and part of the following week. So I'm thinking of making the drive down next week down the coast for practice. How is the traffic coming from the north?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'll be in San Fran for work late next week and part of the following week. So I'm thinking of making the drive down next week down the coast for practice. How is the traffic coming from the north?
Traffic ain't really the concern as much as distance. Easy ride is 6 hours one way. If you hit traffic it might bump it up to 7 or so.
367 miles :whoo:

I don't know what the hotels are hitting for, but you should def look into that.

Unless you tryna drive 12+ hours in one day :tyron:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm tired of the Dunbar hype. Dude is too small and not enough carries to go around.
We know Dunbar isnt an every down back but what's the problem with keeping him as a 3rd back? He's got home run ability every time he touches the ball. I say also get him some looks back there at punt returner

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We know Dunbar isnt an every down back but what's the problem with keeping him as a 3rd back? He's got home run ability every time he touches the ball. I say also get him some looks back there at punt returner
Beasley pretty much does what Dunbar would do on Third downs. They barely used him last year and he was healthy. If McFadden and Randle stay healthy they will get most of the carries and plays.