Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dang its like that though? Anywho said y'all would hype dude up to be something he's not. I just found that funny and literally the next day I see your post lol
It's just the Coli my dude nun personal. I only said that because of what I've seen him do with my own eyes when he was in high school, at Baylor (track and football). Me saying that Seastrunk was underrated is not me saying he will take the rushing title. It was me saying that given D-Mac and Dunbar's injury status, we don't have much of an option but to trust him.
:whoa: I wouldn't be so quick to take Broaddus' words as the end all either.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's just the Coli my dude nun personal. I only said that because of what I've seen him do with my own eyes when he was in high school, at Baylor (track and football). Me saying that Seastrunk was underrated is not me saying he will take the rushing title. It was me saying that given D-Mac and Dunbar's injury status, we don't have much of an option but to trust him.
:whoa: I wouldn't be so quick to take Broaddus' words as the end all either.
Nah I didn't take it personal its just online and if we were face to face we'd both saw the other was joking. Nah Broaddus word ain't the end all be all but dude is right more often than wrong so I gotta listen. Now,if,he was a straight hack I'd agree with you but dude usually on his stuff though. All love though we all Boys fans.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah I didn't take it personal its just online and if we were face to face we'd both saw the other was joking. Nah Broaddus word ain't the end all be all but dude is right more often than wrong so I gotta listen. Now,if,he was a straight hack I'd agree with you but dude usually on his stuff though. All love though we all Boys fans.
Too bad I wasn't joking..

:troll:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@3Rivers We need a set of smilies for this upcoming season of fukkery. You the best in the biz, so can you do us brehs a favor. Here's a few images I think would be pretty good to make em mad this year.

knVC63Y.jpg

fMCrhV7.jpg

D9Iv7rR.jpg

MDjTd6N.jpg

cwLXO8q.jpg

FjHS98R.jpg

o0a8Uyi.jpg

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@3Rivers We need a set of smilies for this upcoming season of fukkery. You the best in the biz, so can you do us brehs a favor. Here's a few images I think would be pretty good to make em mad this year.

knVC63Y.jpg

fMCrhV7.jpg

D9Iv7rR.jpg

MDjTd6N.jpg

cwLXO8q.jpg

FjHS98R.jpg

o0a8Uyi.jpg
@3Rivers please make that tyron smiley happen :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
to sign Chris Johnson (who I think is probably asking too much money as a FA) Dallas would have to cut one of the 3

Randle, Dunbar or McFadden. I just dont see Dallas doing that...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
HUH? how could you not be? He just dont get the reps... But, he does well when he gets the rock
What has Dunbar done in the regular season that should have us excited and not look to upgrade his spot? This dude sucks in pass pro and an average runner.