Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Good to know Jerry realizes the potential in the UFA. I seen clips of Cole Beasley coaching him up on the sideline. I like Devin Street as the 4 guy, but the tape on Lucky is remarkable. Just imagine 3rd and long: Empty set- Dez, T.Dub, Cole, Witten, and Lucky..
:wow:
lucky will be harris replacement. lucky can punt return but i think he'll end up being a better receiver than harris.

hearing about cole world tearing up camp.is :blessed:. devin the street gotta step it up in the preseason games. i've never been a big fan of his. hopefully he got stronger so he can come up with some of those jump balls he missed last year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@3Rivers please bless us with a few more.....

Randle.jpg

Joseph-Randle-arrest-video-CBS.jpg

dude on the right (keithdavis)

large_sequ11.jpg

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Coli brehs what reg season games yall going to this year? So far I'm only confirmed to see the nov 8th eagles game but I try to see at least two a year. Had a shorty down there which helped me save money since I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel. Now I gotta worry bout the hotel on top of flight and ticket cuz she boo'd up with some Giovanni ass nikka :mjcry:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Coli brehs what reg season games yall going to this year? So far I'm only confirmed to see the nov 8th eagles game but I try to see at least two a year. Had a shorty down there which helped me save money since I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel. Now I gotta worry bout the hotel on top of flight and ticket cuz she boo'd up with some Giovanni ass nikka :mjcry:
I got a plug on the hotels, just let me know in advance. I'm tryna hit 2 road games but my nikka ain't gon be bout it cause we take a playa trip annually

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brandon Carr broke his hand. :tyron:

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr will undergo surgery to repair a broken bone in his right hand, head coach Jason Garrett told reporters Saturday.

Carr's ailment is the same injury that former Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray suffered in December of last season.

Murray managed to play in the week following his surgery, indicating that the procedure doesn't typically involve an extensive recovery. However, Dallas will likely opt to hold Carr out of training camp and preseason action until he's back at 100 percent.

I guess he could be ready for Week 1, but still not a good look.