Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Apparently Denzel talked to the team. I want to see that speech.
Pretty sure it went something like..
"We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection! Let's go to work."
Rl9RPAg.png

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:yeshrug: He's a vet, been around the game. Always good to get in-game snaps but not too worried about Carr. More snaps for Claiborne, Jones, and Patmon at corner.

Never a bad thing to see youngins get some meaningful snaps... We'll be all the better for it!

Apparently Denzel talked to the team. I want to see that speech.

Yup, give em that Remember the Titans speech.

Hopefully it's a great thing he's there, let me know the worlds watching (which they should definitely already know by now)

Staying healthy should be the ultimate goal though

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I got a plug on the hotels, just let me know in advance. I'm tryna hit 2 road games but my nikka ain't gon be bout it cause we take a playa trip annually

I'm definitely going to be at that Eagles game November 8th, already have my flight and gonna buy the ticket this week. Just the hotel remaining so keep me posted. May also try to make it to the Jets game in December.

by the way brehs, i need ur help badly. i cant find this polo anywhere
NS_7collins15AJ_43756795_135158.JPG

and its not that 64.49 one on the cowboys/nflshop website because it doesn't have the white stripes on the shoulders.

please brehs :mjcry::sadcam:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm definitely going to be at that Eagles game November 8th, already have my flight and gonna buy the ticket this week. Just the hotel remaining so keep me posted. May also try to make it to the Jets game in December.

by the way brehs, i need ur help badly. i cant find this polo anywhere
NS_7collins15AJ_43756795_135158.JPG

and its not that 64.49 one on the cowboys/nflshop website because it doesn't have the white stripes on the shoulders.

please brehs :mjcry::sadcam:

Think I saw that polo at the Cowboys store inside the stadium last week. It was with the rest of the Cowboys Nike stuff.