Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Season not over, not by a long shot...i don't care if we dropped 3 straight, we only 5 games in.

I'm not giving up on this season. Ro and Kracken looked good out there, they'll only get better. Once Gregory get back we can only get better. We just need Antonio out there, he's the key. None of these bums are him, (clearly)...idk who to blame it on, these WRs or Weeden...he's not playing bad, but damn, THROW the ball man. If I see another RB catch the ball Ima scream! Hell, at this point I wouldn't even trip off an INT if you at least challenging the defense. Idk, should we give Cassell a chance? Guy has had some success in this league, with more than one team. We know what we got with BW, a true game manager in every sense of the word...guy who's scared to make mistakes, that's not gonna cut it

And there has GOT to be a better receiver out there...has to be. Our number two guy is worse than other teams' 3-5 guys. Nobody but Dez can do anything I guess. Smh, but we still in it and that's all that matters

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also can Micheal get some fukking carries? like damn give him a shot we know what we got with Randle and MDC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The eagles have a good defense and one of the best front 7s in the league. Falcons and Saints have some of the worst defenses in the league. If romo was healthy, we are 4-1 or 5-0...
Again what can Romo do if the receivers can't get open? No one is scared of this WR corp if Dez isn't a part of it, so it's up to them to help the QB out by making plays.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again what can Romo do if the receivers can't get open? No one is scared of this WR corp if Dez isn't a part of it, so it's up to them to help the QB out by making plays.

Romo still gets us the Saints win and Possibly the falcons, with weeden teams know we cant go deep accurately and play everything short. Honestly we need cassel to win us 2 :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Romo still gets us the Saints win and Possibly the falcons, with weeden teams know we cant go deep accurately and play everything short. Honestly we need cassel to win us 2 :francis:
Y'all are acting like these WRs have been open and Weeden has just been missing them, show me where any of them have been open and Weeden just misses them. Outside of the one pass to T-Will today Weeden hasn't had any opportunities to do anything because these guys are average without Dez.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are acting like these WRs have been open and Weeden has just been missing them, show me where any of them have been open and Weeden just misses them. Outside of the one pass to T-Will today Weeden hasn't had any opportunities to do anything because these guys are average without Dez.

I'm not denying our receivers are below average breh but there's no THREAT of the pass deep. Even with dez we might be seeing a remedial passing attack

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not denying our receivers are below average breh but there's no THREAT of the pass deep. Even with dez we might be seeing a remedial passing attack
Again there's no threat of the deep pass because we don't have a deep threat on the team, it sounds like you just want them to throw it deep just because.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The eagles have a good defense and one of the best front 7s in the league. Falcons and Saints have some of the worst defenses in the league. If romo was healthy, we are 4-1 or 5-0...
Yeah I agree with this. I don't think we lose the Atl game up like we were with Romo and the Saints game either. I don't know about today with the WR play