Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Unless Randle really turns it on the for the rest of the season, I want him replaced in 2016. He is showing that he is nothing more than a Jag. I can't tell you how furious I was when I saw him do that bs down on the goal line. Doing it after he was told not to by the coaches and then say, i got 6 points. Jimmy would have cut him on Monday.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
They get some yeah but majority is players. Where was Crawford? Lawrence is the only guy that gets pressure and fans all on his dikk like he does nothing. Patmon has to catch the fukking ball (looking like old Scandrick). Mincey did nothing. Refs was callin some bullshyt too. That call on Wilcox was wack as well as other calls. Coaching couldve been better but without pressure we already know we gettin smashed by a good qb.
Agreed but that special team gaffe that allowed the Saints to get three points just kills the soul. We are doing stupid shyt to lose. We did stupid shyt to keep the giants in the 1st game. It's like we somehow became dumb the last 7 months.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Greg Hardy on how he views facing Brady in his Cowboys debut: "The same way I did last time I saw him, hopefully on the ground. ... I love seeing Tom Brady. He's cool as crap. You seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game. I hope her sister comes to the game. [I hope] all her friends come to the game."

:heh:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
season is over breh.

ok so no need to be in this thread right? basketball is right aroun the corner, enjoy! :camby:

i swear i hope some of yall nikkas dont come back around when we are in contention in December. dudes literally quit after week 4.

i fukk with all the cowboys brethren on here but this shyt starting to get a little disgusting.

say you arent optimistic; state the reasons why things look grim. but saying shyt like "season is over" at first place in the division is assinine :what:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was suppose to go to the pats game. All my cowrkers goin and trying to get me to come. fukk that shyt. I want my first live cowboys game to he a positive memory, at the very least a neutral.:francis:.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

Weeden played well enough to win that game. yes he left points on the board but so do most backup QB's. you generally want them to limit their mistakes which is what he did. The defense shouldnt be giving up 80 yards in 25 seconds and no time outs. Dumb shyt like 12 men on the field and not knowing where to lineup makes zero sense. this defense was implemented for its simplicity and because its not complicated i.e. Ryan's schemes. yet dudes were confused :wtf: ill blame it on Sean Lee not being there to properly get dudes lined up.

bottom line is we put 28 points on ATL without our star WR and QB. That should be enough to win a game.

Our backup QB also had a QB rating well over 100 Sunday night. Normally thats grounds for winning.

its like yall nikkas want backup QB's to be Aaron Rodgers :bryan:

they are back ups for a reason.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not ignore another glaring hole with this team - Special Teams. Dwanye Harris wanted more money, but damn if this n!gga absence is hurting us on Special Teams :mjcry:. Beasley on punt returns make Patrick Crayton look like vintage Hester back then.:scust:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok so no need to be in this thread right? basketball is right aroun the corner, enjoy! :camby:

i swear i hope some of yall nikkas dont come back around when we are in contention in December. dudes literally quit after week 4.

i fukk with all the cowboys brethren on here but this shyt starting to get a little disgusting.

say you arent optimistic; state the reasons why things look grim. but saying shyt like "season is over" at first place in the division is assinine :what:
Exactly. We're in the weakest division in the league. As long ae we win our divisional matchups, we good. We already won 2, so 4 to go

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:Tell em why you mad son!

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Let's not ignore another glaring hole with this team - Special Teams. Dwanye Harris wanted more money, but damn if this n!gga absence is hurting us on Special Teams :mjcry:. Beasley on punt returns make Patrick Crayton look like vintage Hester back then.:scust:
Said that over the summer. Harris is greatly needed especially on ST's coverage. My thing is Dallas didn't replace Murray and they didn't replace Harris ability on ST's. I had no problem letting them walk but replacing them with a RBBC and Lucky who hasn't even played a snap on special teams yet and he was undrafted leads me to believe that they had an extreme arrogance somewhat on some positions on the team.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I say the next 5 are NE, @NYG, Seattle, Phil @Mia
The defense has to start getting turnovers and helping this offense. Weeden or Cassel must show they can pass the ball down field to open up this run game. Hardy and McClain getting back helps Mincey, T. Crawford, and Lawrence(especially). Pass rush has to improve fast. Win 2 out of those next 5 and we are 4-5. Then Romo comes back and Dez maybe back as well.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have no belief in our team without romo :manny:

Seasons not over tho, giants will probably fukk around and keep us in it

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I said the next 5 are NE, @NYG, Seattle, Phil @Mia
The defense has to start getting turnovers and helping this offense. Weeden or Cassel must show they can pass the ball down field to open up this run game. Hardy and McClain getting back helps Mincey, T. Crawford, and Lawrence(especially). Pass rush has to improve fast. Win 2 out of those next 5 and we are 4-5. Then Romo comes back and Dez maybe back as well.

i hear you. all your points are completely valid. and im not coming at anyone giving their reasons as to why things may not work out;

but you got dudes in here talking about "season over." This is a week to week league. anything can happen on any given Sunday. injuries can also happen to other teams other than Dallas. there's just too many variables.

the intensity Hardy and McClain bring to the table is severely underrated. they bring a level of physicality with them that you don't get with Sean Lee.

im not saying we beat New England; but nothing is impossible.

We win those division games we'll be good. The giants schedule on paper looks easy; but them dudes have a history of catching L's in the month of October/November.

Check Coughlin's record mid season :bryan:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
0-10 in his last 10 games :francis:

To answer your question, no it wasnt his fault the defense folded. Most can argue he didnt do enough throughout the rest of the game however.
0-10 and most of that was with the Browns, you say he didn't do enough but it's already been said he was just doing what the coaches asked him to do.