Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
0-10 and most of that was with the Browns, you say he didn't do enough but it's already been said he was just doing what the coaches asked him to do.
Yea because the coaches know his limitations. If we were unable to beat one of the worst teams in the league, what makes you think we can win any of the next 5 :francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple of sack/fumbles on brady and its a game. Yall dont understand that any given Sunday isnt a slogan. We get some calls and Brady throws some bullshyt we win. Pats only offensive weapon who is legit is Gronk. Edelman is a system guy. This is football not an nba 7 game series.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's not quitting on your team it's being realistic, we're decimated already and in order for us to maintain the defense would have to be playing crazy good :francis: But with the way they've gotten ass raped the last two weeks it doesn't strengthen my faith in them, we'll see how Hardy, McClain and Gregory will alleviate the problems, but it ain't lookin good :mjcry:

If we didn't have Seattle and the Pats coming up I'd feel more optimistic :manny:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how cowboys fans are pretending that hardy is some scrub. nikka is an elite pass rusher :russ:

nikka is about to change the entire way teams plan for us. They have to account for a top pass rusher now. On top of that after bye romo is the only player out besides those on reserve for the season.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I will always root for this team. To a fault. I wish I didn't care as much as I did. I wish losses didn't get me so mad and sometimes depressed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I'll watch every game, no matter how struggle or gut-wrenching. But I try to be objective about things as well. And the truth is, this team is trash right now.

Hardy and McClain coming back doesn't stop defenses from putting 7 or 8 in the box and daring Weeden to throw with no safety help. It doesn't make Patmon and Claiborne catch INTs that could have arguably won both of our losses. It doesn't help us convert 3rd and 1s (we're 1 for 5 in such situations, all rushing attempts).

Hopefully they give us a boost. Hopefully we can rush the passer more often and more consistently. Hopefully we can generate TURNOVERS.

But it's a lot of hoping. And after losing to a bottom 10 team in the Saints, you'll have to forgive me if I don't see us being able to keep the ship afloat until Romo gets back. If I'm wrong and we manage to be in contention by December, I will be the first person in this thread to cop pleas about how this team and coaching staff proved me wrong.

I said last week that the Saints game was a must-win for us given the upcoming schedule, and I see no reason why that's still not true. It was arguably the softest game on the docket the next 5 weeks, and we blew it.

You believe in Weeden? You believe in Randle? You believe in Terrance fukking Williams? You believe in this oline when teams KNOW we're going to run? You believe in Street as our X WR? You believe in Sean Lee staying healthy?

Good for you brehs. I salute you. And for the Cowboys' and my sake, I hope I'm wrong and you are right. I'm by no means giving up on the season. Just preparing myself for the frustration I'm going to have to endure every gameday until Romo gets back.

Any and every Giants L is arguably more important than any Cowboys W at this point, imo.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not quitting on your team it's being realistic, we're decimated already and in order for us to maintain the defense would have to be playing crazy good :francis: But with the way they've gotten ass raped the last two weeks it doesn't strengthen my faith in them, we'll see how Hardy, McClain and Gregory will alleviate the problems, but it ain't lookin good :mjcry:

If we didn't have Seattle and the Pats coming up I'd feel more optimistic :manny:
Defense doesn't have to be crazy good because they were trash last game and it went into OT. Patmon catches that ball or Carr doesn't tug the receivers jersey on that post and the defense has two TOs and it might be a different game.

I see what y'all negative Nancy's are doing too...if we loss and end up not making the playoffs it's "I told you we were done but y'all ain't wanna listen:martin:" if we weather the storm until Romo get back and end up winning the division it's "hey I'm happy I was wrong:manny: #Swagboyz"

Y'all trying go for the win-win situation. Ima let y'all cook tho:salute:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I see what y'all negative Nancy's are doing too...if we loss and end up not making the playoffs it's "I told you we were done but y'all ain't wanna listen:martin:" if we weather the storm until Romo get back and end up winning the division it's "hey I'm happy I was wrong:manny: #Swagboyz"

Y'all trying go for the win-win situation. Ima let y'all cook tho:salute:
If you expect fukkery and losses, they can't ruin your week.

I wish that were true :mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I will always root for this team. To a fault. I wish I didn't care as much as I did. I wish losses didn't get me so mad and sometimes depressed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I'll watch every game, no matter how struggle or gut-wrenching. But I try to be objective about things as well. And the truth is, this team is trash right now.

Hardy and McClain coming back doesn't stop defenses from putting 7 or 8 in the box and daring Weeden to throw with no safety help. It doesn't make Patmon and Claiborne catch INTs that could have arguably won both of our losses. It doesn't help us convert 3rd and 1s (we're 1 for 5 in such situations, all rushing attempts).

Hopefully they give us a boost. Hopefully we can rush the passer more often and more consistently. Hopefully we can generate TURNOVERS.

But it's a lot of hoping. And after losing to a bottom 10 team in the Saints, you'll have to forgive me if I don't see us being able to keep the ship afloat until Romo gets back. If I'm wrong and we manage to be in contention by December, I will be the first person in this thread to cop pleas about how this team and coaching staff proved me wrong.

I said last week that the Saints game was a must-win for us given the upcoming schedule, and I see no reason why that's still not true. It was arguably the softest game on the docket the next 5 weeks, and we blew it.

You believe in Weeden? You believe in Randle? You believe in Terrance fukking Williams? You believe in this oline when teams KNOW we're going to run? You believe in Street as our X WR? You believe in Sean Lee staying healthy?

Good for you brehs. I salute you. And for the Cowboys' and my sake, I hope I'm wrong and you are right. I'm by no means giving up on the season. Just preparing myself for the frustration I'm going to have to endure every gameday until Romo gets back.

Any and every Giants L is arguably more important than any Cowboys W at this point, imo.
This. I can't believe brehs in here crucifying us for calling it how we see it :what:

Look at our offensive skill position players right now. Who can we say we have total confidence in? Maybe Witten and thats about it.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
You nikkas wanna see sexy football. I wanna see Ws. You mean to tell me Weeden playing turnover free football and Witten, Beasley Williams and our running attack ain't good enough to play TOP and defensive football?

Especially with McClain, Gregory and Hardy coming back to the defensive side of the ball?

I don't know about some of you nikkas man

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You nikkas wanna see sexy football. I wanna see Ws. You mean to tell me Weeden playing turnover free football and Witten, Beasley Williams and our running attack ain't good enough to play TOP and defensive football?

Especially with McClain, Gregory and Hardy coming back to the defensive side of the ball?

I don't know about some of you nikkas man
You can't even name the last time Weeden won a game breh :mjcry: