Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we applied pressure on him most of the night. The coaches get some of the blame because like last week once Atl figured out Weeden was about that 8yrds and under life they said fukk that but we didn't. I think players do have to make more plays (Church missing that tackle) but Coaches get some blame too.
They get some yeah but majority is players. Where was Crawford? Lawrence is the only guy that gets pressure and fans all on his dikk like he does nothing. Patmon has to catch the fukking ball (looking like old Scandrick). Mincey did nothing. Refs was callin some bullshyt too. That call on Wilcox was wack as well as other calls. Coaching couldve been better but without pressure we already know we gettin smashed by a good qb.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So having 12 men on the field and essentially giving the other team 3 points isnt on coaching :usure:

So calling the most predictable play ever on a 3rd &1 isnt on coaching

So not calling a timeout when the defense wasnt ready on the gamewinning pass isnt on coaching :what:

:camby:
Read my latest post. Players are most to blame. It was a total team fukkoff.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I said he was good enough to win us some games and he is, is it his fault the defense folded down the stretch in the last 2 games?
0-10 in his last 10 games :francis:

To answer your question, no it wasnt his fault the defense folded. Most can argue he didnt do enough throughout the rest of the game however.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear what you saying, but when your team is short on talent, you need the coaching to step up. Those free 3 points given up is inexcusable.
Youre right. It happens. What shouldnt happen is 45 million dollar men not registering one stat. Or Patmon dropping the easiest pick anyone could get. Or Butler bytch ass running out of bounds :snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I wish tall would show a bit more optimism...we're 2-2 and it's the NFL..anything can happen
NYG next 5 games:
Vs SF
@Phi
Vs Dal
@NO
@TB

Our next 5 games:
Vs NE
Bye
@NYG
vs Sea
Vs Phil
@TB

The division can be wrapped up by the time Romo comes back if we dont find a way to win 2 of these next 5 games

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling yall...

Keep the faith!!! Don't get down on the squad after a 2-2 start...crazier things have happened...All I'm saying.

C'mon man, we still the Swagboys, I ain't letting it go

The Patriots game is probably gona be close in the 4th quarter :snoop:

Cowboys always do the opposite of what you expect :heh:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm saying we can still pull some games with dude. I know he's trash but all were asking is for him to be a game manager. Regardless of how it played out. 28 points against the Falcons shoulda won. And he didn't give up 80 yards in 13 seconds against the Saints.all we need is two wins til Romo gets back and I think he's capable of doing that