Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're just aren't good enough to beat anyone without our best players (Romo, Dez, Hardy, McClain, Lee)

It's not Brandon Weeden's fault that he's Brandon Weeden.

Not too many teams can win without their starting QB and top Receiver
were only missing dez and romo now. dez will be back after bye so after bye it's just romo missing for a few games. we'll be alright.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm very concerned about Dez coming back and :Boyz: still being the qb...

Very concerned with :Boyz: throwing jump balls to a dude coming off of foot surgery

Very concerned that they are saying Dez could be back in 6 weeks period:Boyz: seems kind of early

I'd rather not see Dez on the field until Romo is back, I don't care what the record is

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lost me when you said they should tank, seriously have you not seen the NFC East? Every team still has huge ? marks on them, and unlike some people here i'm not going to abandon the team i grew up watching. If i stood by them during the 3peat 5-11 seasons why would i jump ship after a 2-2 start?

He's right, Weeden looked solid out there last night, and anyone trying to blame him is just stuck in their ways.

Who should they have drafted? And please be specific instead of just saying anybody. As for the RB situation they need to demote JR back to change of pace, because he's not an EDB. They need to stop alternating RBs every series.

I hate that for Dunbar because they finally found a way to utilize his speed, but it seems this team always makes a move that will eventually pay off. They draft Byron which helps after the Scandrick injury, they draft Collins and Leary is playing through injuries, they trade for Michael who will have a bigger role now that Dunbar is out. Now the defense is getting the help it desperately needs at the perfect time, just imagine what Hardy could've done against Armstead last night.

BTW: David Irving might be a beast for us:wow:

Bums don't lead 91yd game tying drives.

The saints are one of the worst teams in the NFL

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We HAD to win either the ATL game or the NO game. We lost both. Now you expect me to believe Weeden who is 0-10 his last 10 starts will win 2 games vs NE, NYG, SEA, PHI, TB....:spit:
Thank you breh. These dudes fail to realize just how bad this dude is. Most think our defense will pick up the slack these next 5 games, but honestly I dont see it. We are heavily relying on a rookie, who has showed flashes but is still just a rookie (underweight at that), a guy who hasnt played in a real game in over a year, and a guy who is unreliable and oft-injured. Dudes in here acting like we getting back 3 all-pros. On top of that, after these past two games, how can we trust our coaching staff. They have cost us the most in the last two games, especially last game.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We HAD to win either the ATL game or the NO game. We lost both. Now you expect me to believe Weeden who is 0-10 his last 10 starts will win 2 games vs NE, NYG, SEA, PHI, TB....:spit:
TB is winnable :ehh:

I'm leaning on hope that our division is bad enough to keep us in it. Only really worried about the Giants getting hot

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you breh. These dudes fail to realize just how bad this dude is. Most think our defense will pick up the slack these next 5 games, but honestly I dont see it. We are heavily relying on a rookie, who has showed flashes but is still just a rookie (underweight at that), a guy who hasnt played in a real game in over a year, and a guy who is unreliable and oft-injured. Dudes in here acting like we getting back 3 all-pros. On top of that, after these past two games, how can we trust our coaching staff. They have cost us the most in the last two games, especially last game.
Man gtfoh with that coaching shyt. We lost because we couldnt apply pressure on:flabbynsick: Drew Brees. Blaming coaches is such a copout. Coaches didnt make Church miss the tackle on Spiller.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man gtfoh with that coaching shyt. We lost because we couldnt apply pressure on:flabbynsick: Drew Brees. Blaming coaches is such a copout. Coaches didnt make Church miss the tackle on Spiller.
Nah we applied pressure on him most of the night. The coaches get some of the blame because like last week once Atl figured out Weeden was about that 8yrds and under life they said fukk that but we didn't. I think players do have to make more plays (Church missing that tackle) but Coaches get some blame too.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So having 12 men on the field and essentially giving the other team 3 points isnt on coaching :usure:

So calling the most predictable play ever on a 3rd &1 isnt on coaching

So not calling a timeout when the defense wasnt ready on the gamewinning pass isnt on coaching :what:

:camby: