Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
As bad as the lions and hawks looks....8 - 8 or even 7 - 9...might get us a wild card spot :mjlol::jbhmm::leon::sadswagboys:

I can already tell the seahawks game is going to be piss me off cause if we had romo and dez we'd beat them fukking 50 to 10:yeah ok:
I'm putting all my coli cash up this week against new england. we gonna get stomped out by seattle though

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm putting all my coli cash up this week against new england. we gonna get stomped out by seattle though

Nah seattle offense is so bad they will keep us in the game...

On the one hand the Patriots have been a machine and are coming off a bye so we might catch them sleeping...:manny:

On the other hand it could be a real live snuff film and be over in one quarter...:scust:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Nah seattle offense is so bad they will keep us in the game...

On the one hand the Patriots have been a machine and are coming off a bye so we might catch them sleeping...:manny:

On the other hand it could be a real live snuff film and be over in one quarter...:scust:
:lolwtf: Are you guys serious right now?

We going up against a healthy NE team coming off a BYE.

You think this crippled team lead by Brandon Weeden/Matt Cassel is going to fukk with :beli: with 2 weeks to prepare? :leostare:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:lolwtf: Are you guys serious right now?

We going up against a healthy NE team coming off a BYE.

You think this crippled team lead by Brandon Weeden/Matt Cassel is going to fukk with :beli: with 2 weeks to prepare? :leostare:

Every really good team has that one game where they look like shyt and play poorly...

Is it to much to dream that we could be the team fortunate enough to happen for us :sadswagboys:

And :russ: at :beli: preparing for :Boyz:

:beli: might not even show up to coach this actual game :beli:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lee
Hardy
Mcclain
Scandrick
Gregory

Arguably the 5 most talented players on the defense were missing from the second half last night and 4 of them have been gone pretty much all season (sans 1.5 quarters from Gregory) and people saying this defense sucks....no shyt! :stopitslime:

We'll be straight after the bye. Pats about to beat the brakes off us. I think that Seattle game will be close tho. Their offense ain't all that. That'll probably win due to coaching or forcing a TO :yeshrug:

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
We're just aren't good enough to beat anyone without our best players (Romo, Dez, Hardy, McClain, Lee)

It's not Brandon Weeden's fault that he's Brandon Weeden.

Not too many teams can win without their starting QB and top Receiver