Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Is that Nate barely getting around toward the end of that video?:dwillhuh:
yeah that's big nate. he gained a lil weight back from his surgery. him, russell maryland, leon lett, charles haley, marc columbo all at practice working making money after retirement. :jerruh: is the goat.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea i been thinking about this for a while. Rice would be better than Dunbar and McFadde imo
Y'all really run the team like this madden and don't have no fans or nothing to answer to? I personally don't care but I know the powers that be probably like we can't make that move esp after signing Hardy. Maybe they surprise me but I doubt it

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Y'all really run the team like this madden and don't have no fans or nothing to answer to? I personally don't care but I know the powers that be probably like we can't make that move esp after signing Hardy. Maybe they surprise me but I doubt it
Fans are going to love/hate us regardless of what we do. You mustve didnt follow our 90s teams if you think Jerry cares about what fans think.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That shyt is 95% media contrived. Fans don't care about that crap. That stadium will be filled regardless as long as we WIN. That's all fans care about is winning. The media will get people worked up for 1 or 2 weeks if we sign Rice, then all will be forgotten. Rice had a solid reputation before the incident and has been a1 about his anger mgmt since. The bigger question mark for me is not the fans reaction but if Rice can still play. He took a beating in Baltimore and his production deteriorated his last 3 years there.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Let's not sleep on Seastrunk. I know he hasn't proven his self in the NFL, but trust me he is very underrated.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fans are going to love/hate us regardless of what we do. You mustve didnt follow our 90s teams if you think Jerry cares about what fans think.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I did but the 90's ain't now and I just don't see it from the perspective I mentioned earlier but maybe I'm wrong.

That shyt is 95% media contrived. Fans don't care about that crap. That stadium will be filled regardless as long as we WIN. That's all fans care about is winning. The media will get people worked up for 1 or 2 weeks if we sign Rice, then all will be forgotten. Rice had a solid reputation before the incident and has been a1 about his anger mgmt since. The bigger question mark for me is not the fans reaction but if Rice can still play. He took a beating in Baltimore and his production deteriorated his last 3 years there.
I agree some fans don't but some do you know that. On here maybe nobody care but on other messageboards like cowboys zone it was big stuff about Hardy who don't have no footage out even though I think most of them cats are white. It don't mean much because it will die in a few days just don't think its that easy as some have made it seem or else somebody would've hit dude up by now. That's all I'm saying

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Id kick the tires on chris johnson if anything. Speed dont die and he looked good in a limited role last year averaging 4.3 ypc

What about a trade for tre mason? Gio bernard?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
4rd & 4 with Eli driving down the field and he's 1 pass away from taking the lead, if/when he drops back to pass and Hardy blast him for a game saving sack watch the stadium go
vxona5hror0cufmfjfly.gif