Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dudes willing to throw in the towel at 2-2 in first place :bryan:

No one said shyt would be easy. It's gonna be rough weathering this storm but this team will only get more and more healthy as the weeks go on.

RoMac and Hardy coming back this week and after the bye Gregory and possibly Dez. Seasons not over by any means. Yall act like no one else in the division can't get hurt. How you know Beckham or Eli don't go down? Rodger, Matt Ryan etc. it's just too early to be looking at baseball and shyt.

Last nights loss was tough but it's not over. I'll never forget a bunch of cowboys fans screaming how the season was over at 3-5 in 2012 and we rattled off 5 wins in 6 games and played in a winner take all division game week 17 like we ALWAYS do.

We've never not been in contention at the end of the season under Garrett. And that won't change.

#believe brehs
Romo and Dez were healthy then breh

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
i cant lie brehs, one thing that im happy bout is how all these idiot fans used to talk so much trash about Romo but are the same ones rejoicing his injury and how the division is now wide open without him present. and its on full display how different this team is without Romo.

By the way:

"Dez Bryant was examined late last week. "There's been no setbacks," Jones said. Says there's a "real shot" he could play after Week 6 bye against the New York Giants. "

:blessed:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Romo and Dez were healthy then breh

i hear what you saying but the point was to reference the fact that this team never quits and is always in contention. although Romo and Dez were somewhat healthy (Dez actually broke his finger but played through it after that Bengals game), our defense was BEYOND decimated. Remember we had guys like Charlie Peprah, and Brady Poppinga starting? Every week dudes were talkin bout how they got the call from the Boys after sitting on their couch watching them on SNF. And our oline was absolute shyt that year. Remember the oline being so trash that we were upset when Phil Costa wasn't able to start at C? Romo also threw a career high in INTS that year; Josh Brent killed his teammate; Dez had got done with the whole 'beat his mom' case. Yet we were sitll in contention because the entire division was trash.

the entire division is trash again. Giants gonna catch one more L before they play us; book it. The Eagles are just about done and the Foreskins will skin as they usually do.

this team has resiliency and even tho i dont fukk with Garrett, the politician, he's never NOT had this team in contention for the division every year he's coached :manny:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
i hear what you saying but the point was to reference the fact that this team never quits and is always in contention. although Romo and Dez were somewhat healthy (Dez actually broke his finger but played through it after that Bengals game), our defense was BEYOND decimated. Remember we had guys like Charlie Peprah, and Brady Poppinga starting? Every week dudes were talkin bout how they got the call from the Boys after sitting on their couch watching them on SNF. And our oline was absolute shyt that year. Remember the oline being so trash that we were upset when Phil Costa wasn't able to start at C? Romo also threw a career high in INTS that year; Josh Brent killed his teammate; Dez had got done with the whole 'beat his mom' case. Yet we were sitll in contention because the entire division was trash.

the entire division is trash again. Giants gonna catch one more L before they play us; book it. The Eagles are just about done and the Foreskins will skin as they usually do.

this team has resiliency and even tho i dont fukk with Garrett, the politician, he's never NOT had this team in contention for the division every year he's coached :manny:
I hear u breh. We need at least 1 more division win before the gawd comes back and beat either the bucs or dolphins (preferably the bucs). 4-5, then finish 6-1 :takedat:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i cant lie brehs, one thing that im happy bout is how all these idiot fans used to talk so much trash about Romo but are the same ones rejoicing his injury and how the division is now wide open without him present. and its on full display how different this team is without Romo.

By the way:

"Dez Bryant was examined late last week. "There's been no setbacks," Jones said. Says there's a "real shot" he could play after Week 6 bye against the New York Giants. "

:blessed:
I hope he don't rush it.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We made the playoffs and won division at 12-4 last year. Even with Lee, Durant, Claiborne, and Melton out at the end of the year, we were relatively stable and intact for most of the year. A well-oiled machine.

This season going to be filled with dudes coming in and going out and floating by with scrubs at key positions and playing catch-up for essentially the entire season minus the first 2 weeks.

We can definitely win this division. But it's because the division is trash. As a football team, we are a ragtag band of crippled guys. And at the time, we are a bottom 10 team in the league. Maybe Hardy and McClain can change that... Nobody knows.

I think that's what most of us are saying. Not that we're giving up. Haven't really seen anybody say SEASON IS OVER. But we're going to be a struggle team all year long, it will be ugly as shyt to watch, we will pray to escape with struggle Chad Hutchinson victories, and hold our breaths every time anybody lays a finger on Dez or Romo.

It's going to be a long, stressful season filled with more fukkery than a Cowboys season has any right to have.

:mjcry: