Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, it's time to just take a step back and see this season for what it is.

With Romo, we would be 4-0 right now. Even with all the other injuries, Romo at least makes the defensive players and coordinator respect the pass and allow us running lanes.

You guys need to accept the very likely possibility we are at 2-6 a month from now. This season is practically a wash.

If we win the division, it will be because the rest of the East is garbage, not because we're a good football team.

See you boys next week :mjcry:
If we the win east we win the east. We're too injured to care why we win..just need to win

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
My exact thoughts as well, also not calling a TO after Gachkar came off the field late and Wilson running in late not knowing who to pick up.

Blame is on the coaching staff and the players who committed dumb penalties at the worst time.

I'm not the biggest fan of Red but what is the coaching staff supposed to do when they are playing guys at the bottom of the depth chart in crucial moments of the game?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs, it's time to just take a step back and see this season for what it is.

With Romo, we would be 4-0 right now. Even with all the other injuries, Romo at least makes the defensive players and coordinator respect the pass and allow us running lanes.

You guys need to accept the very likely possibility we are at 2-6 a month from now. This season is practically a wash.

If we win the division, it will be because the rest of the East is garbage, not because we're a good football team.

See you boys next week :mjcry:

Yeah the season is hanging on by a thread...really only because of the division we are in...

No team can lose it's starting QB and top receiver and not look like shyt on offense...

Now throw in the fact that the QB is top 5 in the league right now and the receiver is arguably the best in the league...

Loose both and it's pretty much a wrap...

Defense will get better as we get guys back from injury but I just don't see how this team consistently moves the ball on offense enough for it to matter...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of Red but what is the coaching staff supposed to do when they are playing guys at the bottom of the depth chart in crucial moments of the game?
It's not about the guys playing, it's about what they called. Like i said earlier the 3rd & 1 with Christine Michael was a stupid call, you don't go single back and have him 5yds behind the LOS when their defense is bringing the house. Also not calling a TO to get your defense settled in OT was a mistake that cost them the game.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
But heres the thing, weeden is mediocre AT BEST.

This defense is BAD it always has been, they just never used to be on the field for more than 5 drives. Anyone who is not strait stanning knew this defense was bad, what do you want to blame them for?
The mediocre QB that led the offense on a 90 yard drive? If your just looking for someone to blame, just say that. But you can pick someone else other than the back up QB as he didn't cost us the game breh.
:yeshrug:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
It's not about the guys playing, it's about what they called. Like i said earlier the 3rd & 1 with Christine Michael was a stupid call, you don't go single back and have him 5yds behind the LOS when their defense is bringing the house. Also not calling a TO to get your defense settled in OT was a mistake that cost them the game.

Weeden should have checked out of the play, don't see how that's the coaching staff fault. You want to use Michael as a decoy? :dahell:

According to Broaddus on Twitter Gachkar was hurt on that last play and should have fallen down, Garrett prob should have called TO anyway but he was yelling at the ref for not stopping the play cause hte guy was hurt

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The mediocre QB that led the offense on a 90 yard drive? If your just looking for someone to blame, just say that. But you can pick someone else other than the back up QB as he didn't cost us the game breh.
:yeshrug:
I think what hes saying is there were many opportunities in the game where he couldve/shouldve made a play and didnt. That 1 TD drive doesnt absolve him from any blame, backup or not. Dude doesnt go through his progressions and doesnt know how to step up in the pocket. The reason we lost imo were these three reasons in order:

1. Coaching

2. Defense

3. Weeden

My complaint is that weeden cant and wont do enough for us to win any of these games and the defense for dam sure isnt going to do enough.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Weeden should have checked out of the play, don't see how that's the coaching staff fault. You want to use Michael as a decoy? :dahell:

According to Broaddus on Twitter Gachkar was hurt on that last play and should have fallen down, Garrett prob should have called TO anyway but he was yelling at the ref for not stopping the play cause hte guy was hurt
I wanted them to go i-formation and give him a lead blocker.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Dudes willing to throw in the towel at 2-2 in first place :bryan:

No one said shyt would be easy. It's gonna be rough weathering this storm but this team will only get more and more healthy as the weeks go on.

RoMac and Hardy coming back this week and after the bye Gregory and possibly Dez. Seasons not over by any means. Yall act like no one else in the division can't get hurt. How you know Beckham or Eli don't go down? Rodger, Matt Ryan etc. it's just too early to be looking at baseball and shyt.

Last nights loss was tough but it's not over. I'll never forget a bunch of cowboys fans screaming how the season was over at 3-5 in 2012 and we rattled off 5 wins in 6 games and played in a winner take all division game week 17 like we ALWAYS do.

We've never not been in contention at the end of the season under Garrett. And that won't change.

#believe brehs

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Dudes willing to throw in the towel at 2-2 in first place :bryan:

No one said shyt would be easy. It's gonna be rough weathering this storm but this team will only get more and more healthy as the weeks go on.

RoMac and Hardy coming back this week and after the bye Gregory and possibly Dez. Seasons not over by any means. Yall act like no one else in the division can't get hurt. How you know Beckham or Eli don't go down? Rodger, Matt Ryan etc. it's just too early to be looking at baseball and shyt.

Last nights loss was tough but it's not over. I'll never forget a bunch of cowboys fans screaming how the season was over at 3-5 in 2012 and we rattled off 5 wins in 6 games and played in a winner take all division game week 17 like we ALWAYS do.

We've never not been in contention at the end of the season under Garrett. And that won't change.

#believe brehs

Right here wit cha bruh...:salute::smugdraper:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No talk about :swagfather: shytting on weeden for no reason

Jerry Jones admits Brandon Weeden is no Drew Brees

"I thought he did real good," owner Jerry Jones said. "He did good all night long. He took his initial look and threw it. He does some real good things, though it's not quite apples and oranges when the guy on the other side of the deal is Brees and you're dealing with a guy who is as limited as Weeden. We got in it even running out of time, or short-handed, in 2-minute or what have you, then these quarterbacks like Brees make a difference."

Cold Blooded jerruh :sadswagboys:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

You acting like you didn't see the play with bold. They showed dude limping even on the tv feed. Maybe he should have called a timeout but honestly I think Church could have took a better angle

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We have some of the worst safety play in the league.

And don't get me started on T-Will. This nikka 6'2 but he plays like he's 5'9....he doesn't high point balls, he just wants them to fall right into his bread basket. I was in shock when he laid out for that touchdown
How you shocked when it was basically the type of catch this nikka loves making. He loves them two hand scoop to the body type catches the stretch made it look better but end of the day that shyt was still his specialty body catch