Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I really don't have expectations for the team since Romo and Dez went down. They're doing what I wanted them to do since the duo went down, play competitive and not get blown out. It's just sucks that both games were winnable and let them hoes getaway. I think there's a lot to be excited for on the defensive side of the ball and McClain and Hardy will both be at practice later today. Hopefully Lee doesn't miss a game and if he does it's only one game. I think Wilson can grow to be a great LB playing behind Lee. Ready to see the LB core. Get blown out next week then we go into a bye and have 2 weeks to get ready for the Giants. Also, Dez said he'll be back after the bye. 3-3
:gladbron: when?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I really don't have expectations for the team since Romo and Dez went down. They're doing what I wanted them to do since the duo went down, play competitive and not get blown out. It's just sucks that both games were winnable and let them hoes getaway. I think there's a lot to be excited for on the defensive side of the ball and McClain and Hardy will both be at practice later today. Hopefully Lee doesn't miss a game and if he does it's only one game. I think Wilson can grow to be a great LB playing behind Lee. Ready to see the LB core. Get blown out next week then we go into a bye and have 2 weeks to get ready for the Giants. Also, Dez said he'll be back after the bye. 3-3[/QUOTE]

HELL NO. AINT NO WAY IN fukk THIS DUDE INJURY IS HEALED BY THEN
KiaMxKH.png

It will be all but a guranteed death sentence sending him out there with Weeden or Cassel as QB...
KiaMxKH.png

Garrett better not let that happen
KiaMxKH.png

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Read on ESPiN that Dunbar may be out for season... :mjcry: C'mon man. Injuries are KILLING us this year...

but I'm NOT going to give up hope just yet. I still think there's a way we can pull something out of this season and right the ship. Margin for error is disappearing though....

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
How can people say Qb is not the problem, with a straight face? We all know if Romo plays last night, we win by 2 scores minimum.

TwoTecs

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Why we didnt draft a receiver this year is beyond me:snoop:

This running back situation aint wavy at all :snoop:

our safeties fukking suck :snoop:

and everyone keeps getting injured :snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where did I lose you? Garrett and Jerry have been riding Romos coat tails since hes became starter.
You lost me when you said they should tank, seriously have you not seen the NFC East? Every team still has huge ? marks on them, and unlike some people here i'm not going to abandon the team i grew up watching. If i stood by them during the 3peat 5-11 seasons why would i jump ship after a 2-2 start?
:usurematteroffact:
He's right, Weeden looked solid out there last night, and anyone trying to blame him is just stuck in their ways.
Why we didnt draft a receiver this year is beyond me:snoop:

This running back situation aint wavy at all :snoop:

our safeties fukking suck :snoop:

and everyone keeps getting injured :snoop:
Who should they have drafted? And please be specific instead of just saying anybody. As for the RB situation they need to demote JR back to change of pace, because he's not an EDB. They need to stop alternating RBs every series.
Read on ESPiN that Dunbar may be out for season... :mjcry: C'mon man. Injuries are KILLING us this year...

but I'm NOT going to give up hope just yet. I still think there's a way we can pull something out of this season and right the ship. Margin for error is disappearing though....
I hate that for Dunbar because they finally found a way to utilize his speed, but it seems this team always makes a move that will eventually pay off. They draft Byron which helps after the Scandrick injury, they draft Collins and Leary is playing through injuries, they trade for Michael who will have a bigger role now that Dunbar is out. Now the defense is getting the help it desperately needs at the perfect time, just imagine what Hardy could've done against Armstead last night.

BTW: David Irving might be a beast for us:wow:
Breh... :martin:

7 of our 18 first downs were from penalties, this dude weeden is a bum and nobody has any confidence in him.

Patriots dropping 50 on us
Bums don't lead 91yd game tying drives.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

QB is not the problem. Coordinators and being short of defensive personnel, 2 games in a row, is the problem. We can get 1,000 new QBs, but if coaching and defense isn't addressed we will get the same result.

Breh... :martin:

7 of our 18 first downs were from penalties, this dude weeden is a bum and nobody has any confidence in him.

Patriots dropping 50 on us

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Most of the time our offensive moved was because of stupid NO penalties, but the instance the offensive strategy was agressive for the game tying drive Weeden looked competent. :jbhmm:

Might as well try Cassell...:manny:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You lost me when you said they should tank, seriously have you not seen the NFC East? Every team still has huge ? marks on them, and unlike some people here i'm not going to abandon the team i grew up watching. If i stood by them during the 3peat 5-11 seasons why would i jump ship after a 2-2 start?

Breh we wont win a game with weeden at the helm. 0-10 in his last 10 starts. We couldnt beat a horrific Saints team with a Rob Ryan led defense, what makes you think we still have a chance? Look at the Gnats schedule and the incredible luck they've had. They played a Bills team without their two best offensive players, and now will lead the division after they beat the hopeless 49ers.

No point in rushing Dez and or Romo back when the season is over. We thought the defense was improved, that turned out to be a lie.

We completely abandoned what got us to 12-4 last year. A power running game that controlled t.o.p and kept this bad defense on the field.

Its over breh. Pray and hope Romo has two-three more good years, because it may be alonggg time until we are contenders again.