Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Driving down 1 with a chance to kick a fg and win. Qb throws a pick

Lol. It just certain things that as fans of this team we know and feel instinctively. Just like when the offense struggles, defense balls out or vice versa. Just like tonight after Weeden had that clutch drive, we know the defense was going to fukk it up :mjcry:. Last season seems like an outlier to the norm

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This QB class is :scust: tho. Reminds me of the over hyped 2011 class.

Don't just draft a QB to be drafting one. That's a huge mistake.

Also, stop drafting corner backs in the 1st fukking round. :dahell:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I think we will win a few games til Romo n nem are back. I think the pass rush and McClain will help. It does say a lot that we are still making it competitive without our best players

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. This is a glimpse of what we will look like in 2-3 years. The Qb has masked the deficiencies of this franchise for almost a decade now. Might as well tank, get a qb, and have him learn under romo for 2-3 years.

When RG3 is cut sign him to learn under Romo for a few years. Dallas has talent they just need a young QB to learn under Romo. Weeden hundred year old ass ain't the one.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We have a back up QB called to do just that- be a back up QB.

Runningback by committee commands the offensive line to adjust to three or more different types of runners.

A coaching staff that foolishly called three run plays in a row, versus an 8 man box, while being down a posession, in the bottom of the 4th quarter.

A defense that with a good corner, an average pass rush, inexperienced LBs, and safeties that either whiff on tackles or blow coverage.

:patrice:

What else did I miss?

A lot of players that fold when the spotlight shines on them. Afraid of the moment.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I really don't have expectations for the team since Romo and Dez went down. They're doing what I wanted them to do since the duo went down, play competitive and not get blown out. It's just sucks that both games were winnable and let them hoes getaway. I think there's a lot to be excited for on the defensive side of the ball and McClain and Hardy will both be at practice later today. Hopefully Lee doesn't miss a game and if he does it's only one game. I think Wilson can grow to be a great LB playing behind Lee. Ready to see the LB core. Get blown out next week then we go into a bye and have 2 weeks to get ready for the Giants. Also, Dez said he'll be back after the bye. 3-3