Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's better as a change of back not as a main back he don't even hit the holes hard or fast enough

Pretty much. That's why I wasn't to thrill about not resigning Murray, unless we were able to get AD. Yeah he's struggling in Philly, but he was clearly the best back on the team.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We have a back up QB called to do just that- be a back up QB.

Runningback by committee commands the offensive line to adjust to three or more different types of runners.

A coaching staff that foolishly called three run plays in a row, versus an 8 man box, while being down a posession, in the bottom of the 4th quarter.

A defense that with a good corner, an average pass rush, inexperienced LBs, and safeties that either whiff on tackles or blow coverage.

:patrice:

What else did I miss?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Na breh fukk that. These last two games were winnable but our coaches shyt the bed. That 12 men on the field penalty and not using timeouts was complete bush league. On top of that FUKKIN linehan callin two straight fades to tdub after butler had that long gain had me :what:
You do know Butler was out after that though?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Might as well rest romo for the year cuse we not winning any games with Weeden or Cassel :heh:

Twill as our number 1 :dead:

He literally cant catch :deadrose:

Yeah...like...obviously we are going to get killed by the patriots...go into the bye 2 - 3

How we look against the giants will determine the season...lose that game and we probably won't beat any other team on the schedule except the bucs...

Aint even mad at them though...Lost a top 3 QB and WR in back to back weeks...can't think of one team that wouldn't be bad offensively if that happened...

And Garrett is just a fukking idiot...we are so fukked cause his family is like the jone's fukking family project or some shyt...dude is not going anywhere...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I agree he can't catch but I don't really know what passing plays they should have done that's all[/QUOTE]

Don't know why but this shyt killed me :dead:

How the fukk did Butler not score a touchdown on that play...dude missed the tackle :dead:

Two big outside receivers who run fast and can't catch for shyt :dead: