Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also fukk these avis brehs that shyt aint bring us no luck

we on that rangers band wagon :blessed:

First I was :lupe: about changing my AVI.

But then I just said fukk it. It is what it is.

weebey.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He's better as a change of back not as a main back he don't even hit the holes hard or fast enough
Yeah maybe we underestimated this RB thing and I'm starting to come around to the fact the FO might have been wrong on this one. Would like to see michaels outside of an obvious 3&1 call get some snaps and see whats up

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Peeps need to understand regardless if games are winnable we have way too many key player injuries and we don't have a system in place like some great coaches in different leagues like :beli: or pop that u can plug players in to excel past normal plus a coach like them

It is what it is our only hope is Giants and skins lose games cuz how we keep getting hurt on both sides of the ball shyt is insane :mindblown:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peeps need to understand regardless if games are winnable we have way too many key player injuries and we don't have a system in place like some great coaches in different leagues like :beli: or pop that u can plug players in to excel past normal plus a coach like them

It is what it is our only hope is Giants and skins lose games cuz how we keep getting hurt on both sides of the ball shyt is insane :mindblown:

Heres the Deal

we cant score :heh:

And our defense cant stop anyone :heh:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Na breh fukk that. These last two games were winnable but our coaches shyt the bed. That 12 men on the field penalty and not using timeouts was complete bush league. On top of that FUKKIN linehan callin two straight fades to tdub after butler had that long gain had me :what:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Emotional leader wide receiver out...

Beloved starting QB out...

Loss to the most overrated team and maybe the worst team in the league in back to back weeks...

Got the Cheatriot machine coming into town next week...

Maybe the worst QB WR combo in the league between Weeden and T Rex arms...

You know how this ends breh...I'm going to keep this team on my radar but yeah...time to go all in on these rangers and horned frogs games and check out who we taking in the top 10 next year...

Oh yeah :mjlol: at how Sean Lee kept on ratcheting up the injuries every week until he finally got concussed and will be out who knows how long :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Heres the Deal

we cant score :heh:

And our defense cant stop anyone :heh:
Na breh fukk that. These last two games were winnable but our coaches shyt the bed. That 12 men on the field penalty and not using timeouts was complete bush league. On top of that FUKKIN linehan callin two straight fades to tdub after butler had that long gain had me :what:

U know what

Here is the deal
And reality

. Go rangers
Go cowboys 2016 - 2017 season :mjcry:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emotional leader wide receiver out...

Beloved starting QB out...

Loss to the most overrated team and maybe the worst team in the league in back to back weeks...

Got the Cheatriot machine coming into town next week...

Maybe the worst QB WR combo in the league between Weeden and T Rex arms...

You know how this ends breh...I'm going to keep this team on my radar but yeah...time to go all in on these rangers and horned frogs games and check out we taking in the top 10 next year...

Oh yeah :mjlol: at how Sean Lee kept on ratcheting up the injuries every week until he finally got concussed and will be out who knows how long :mjlol:

Might as well rest romo for the year cuse we not winning any games with Weeden or Cassel :heh:

Twill as our number 1 :dead:

He literally cant catch :deadrose:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

It doesn't matter when you do everything to lose the game, Rod not bringing pressure in the 2nd half exhausted his defense. By not bringing pressure he had his defense play soft, which led to long drives that tired them out by the 4th quarter. Armstead was playing with one leg and he never attacked him.