Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I disagree they didn't look good week 1. They was just ok to me now against the Eagles they played good but week 1 not really. They did get a timely stop though week 1. I know people were playing out of position today.
Week 1 they held ODB to 44yds and gave up 1 TD, so i don't see how you can say they didn't look good:what:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Pressure wise which is what we were talking about or do you want to go into stupid mode?
Pressure wise they were doing great until Gregory went out, you can keep arguing if you want to but saying they didn't look good week 1 is just a lie. The offense is what's been horrible so far.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Pressure wise they were doing great until Gregory went out, you can keep arguing if you want to but saying they didn't look good week 1 is just a lie. The offense is what's been horrible so far.
Pressure wise they weren't doing well esp after Gregory went out, you can keep arguing that if you want but saying they didn't get pressure until the end is the truth.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Pressure wise they weren't doing well esp after Gregory went out, you can keep arguing that if you want but saying they didn't get pressure until the end is the truth.
Week one they did a good job of getting pressure on Eli, he had to get rid of the ball quick and couldn't get the ball down the field.

This week, they couldn't get any pressure. They stood out DLine up. Hayden's not even out there to rush the passer. They had a double team on Lawrence and I couldn't even tell you who the other two DL were.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
130 yards rushing rushing in the first half
-4 in the second

They sold out to stop the run and we never took shots down the field

Targets and catches

Dunbar 10/10 for 100
Randle 2/2 for 9
Beasley 4/4 for 48
Witten 6/8 (dont recall the yards)
Williams 0/2 with a drop

With that kind of passing attack you have to have 300 yards on the ground. Otherwise you're not winning. We played like straight suckers in the second half. When Weeden threw that pick I told my bother I was gonna watch the whole game even though I knew that was gonna cost is the game. 21 to 7 with 6 mins left when he threw that bullshyt

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two questions brehs is Weedon gonna start next week? And is it s must win game if we have any kind of playoff chance?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two questions brehs is Weedon gonna start next week? And is it s must win game if we have any kind of playoff chance?

most likely until cassel learns the plays, and honestly we just need weeden to win 2-3 games for us :manny:

This defense looking trashtastic doe

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yes and no.

Realistically, I think 9-7 could take the division. With 2 wins in the division is huge. A win next week I would say is a must because we got NE afterwards. Granted we'll have the defense back together (knock on wood)

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yes.

@Saints is our easiest game in the next 5 matchups. By far. We need to win next week and hope to squeeze out a victory against New York or Philly down the road. It's almost a certainty we lose our games vs. New England and Seattle without Romo.

Games against New Orleans, Tampa Bay, and Miami become absolute must-wins for this team. If we had Romo, I don't think there's a single "must-win" game on our schedule. Without him, we have to beat the teams we're supposed to beat and hope for some breaks in the 50-50 matchups like @NY or hosting Philly.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
0 points in a half is unacceptable. The fact that the offense couldnt sustain a drive and keep the D off the field, hurt us. We have limited healthy bodies on the Dline so of course they are going to be gassed having to play so many snaps.
39 pts tho my nikka? offense missing their two best players and still put up 28

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's what keeps getting lost in all of this, with out Romo & Dez they still put up 28pts and Randle almost had a 4td game. The blame imo is mainly on the receivers, coordinators & Garrett, hard for me to blame the D when Ty Crawford is the only starting caliber player on the D-Line. Speaking of the D-Line i think D-Law is officially on the watch list, Gregory looked better in a handful of plays than Lawrence looked in all 3 games this year.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I hear u bro. But you gotta remember, we have 3 all pro offensive linemen, a hof tight end and a top 5 slot receiver on offense. There is no excuse to not be able to sustain one drive in the whole second half. One td in the second half and we are talking a whole different ballgame. I want to blame the defense but we are without 4 of our top 5 players (ro, hardy, oscan, and gregory).

Just think if Romo and Dez played and we didnt score in the second half. We would blame the offense. Now i know without those two the offense is much different but you cant expect to win any game when 4 of your top 5 defenders arent playing and the offense cant sustain a drive. It tires out the defense too much. Damien wilson who's an outside linebacker had to play DE for a few snaps :bryan: