Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I told yall he's sorry. That GB playoff game sealed it for me. Jones needs to be put exclusively at Free Safety so we can push this bum off the team.
This nikka just runs around the field like a chicken with it's head cut off, with seemingly no rhyme or reason. Takes bad angles, can't tackle worth a shyt. All he wants to do is hit somethin

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This nikka just runs around the field like a chicken with it's head cut off, with seemingly no rhyme or reason. Takes bad angles, can't tackle worth a shyt. All he wants to do is hit somethin
He's constantly looking for a big hit and most of the time he didn't deliver. He stayed getting fukked today

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Don't see how dudes are missing that when our pass rush isn't that great to begin with. If the coaches don't think Weedman can go down field fukk it get them other two out there or something. Once Atl figured out we had checkdown Charlie out there we were fukked period.
When healthy the pass rush is a monster, but losing too many people is going to hurt any team.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T Williams is a mentally week bytch. He had a tweet up saying "I see yall talking shyt keep talking I'll remember it" but he deleted it.

It's funny how these dimbass fans talk shyt about how Romo is trash but then in the same breath say "yall not winning without homo" :what:

Man fukk him how you in the NFL with no hands? without Dez our recievers are pedestrian to borderline garbage :dame:

Why is street on the roster?:dame:

Beasley gets slurped by our fans but the little engine that could not getting open underneath :dame:

Some people really wanted to let Dez walk mayne.. :martin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why does everyone keep saying we needed to adjust to a downfield attack :why:

Do you guys not see who we are trotting out there at QB :martin:

I don't care how bad a QB is I expect every QB on a NFL roster to be able to throw against man on man coverage...

Like...at times the falcons had 3 people waiting on the dunbar checkdown...you telling me someone else is not open downfield :yeah ok:

You can't have that much success doing something in the first half and think the defense is going to let you do it in the second half...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well they looked pretty damn good week 1, i think if Gregory played the defense would've gotten more pressure. Today we had guys playing out of position and not being able to adjust ie: J. Crawford.
I disagree they didn't look good week 1. They was just ok to me now against the Eagles they played good but week 1 not really. They did get a timely stop though week 1. I know people were playing out of position today.