Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No Hardy, No Gregory, No McClain = weak rotation which means the defense will get tired quicker and it also means a weak pass rush.

It didn't matter if they doubled Julio or not. The secondary actually did a decent job on him early but the pass rush withered in the second half.
Like i said earlier this game showed just how valuable Mincey is to this team.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why does everyone keep saying we needed to adjust to a downfield attack :why:

Do you guys not see who we are trotting out there at QB :martin:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does everyone keep saying we needed to adjust to a downfield attack :why:

Do you guys not see who we are trotting out there at QB :martin:
At least throw the ball down there to make the defense think about it. I doubt the safeties were even backing up in the second have because they knew Weeden wasn't gonna throw the ball past 10 yards.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Wilcox looked like trash.

See Lee the only person that could make a play on defense.

No pressure on Ryan at all.

Two plays that changed the game was the dropped int from Claiborne and Weedens stupid ass int. Not getting WRs involved in the passing game.

We out played ourselves. The only chance we had of winning was controlling TOP and field position. We made the game a shootout, a style we have no chance of winning.

One more week and Gregory, McClain and Hardy will be here. I can't wait.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
the defense lost this game ... offense scored 28 pts they did their job
0 points in a half is unacceptable. The fact that the offense couldnt sustain a drive and keep the D off the field, hurt us. We have limited healthy bodies on the Dline so of course they are going to be gassed having to play so many snaps.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
At least throw the ball down there to make the defense think about it. I doubt the safeties were even backing up in the second have because they knew Weeden wasn't gonna throw the ball past 10 yards.
Agreed. You at least attempt a downfield throw to make them honest. Atlanta's gameplan in the first half was stupid as shyt but they adjusted. New Orleans, another piss poor defense (yes Atlanta's d is nothing special), will come out daring him to do the same.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
0 points in a half is unacceptable. The fact that the offense couldnt sustain a drive and keep the D off the field, hurt us. We have limited healthy bodies on the Dline so of course they are going to be gassed having to play so many snaps.
Don't see how dudes are missing that when our pass rush isn't that great to begin with. If the coaches don't think Weedman can go down field fukk it get them other two out there or something. Once Atl figured out we had checkdown Charlie out there we were fukked period.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
T Williams is a mentally week bytch. He had a tweet up saying "I see yall talking shyt keep talking I'll remember it" but he deleted it.

It's funny how these dimbass fans talk shyt about how Romo is trash but then in the same breath say "yall not winning without homo" :what:
That nikka human just as much as nikkas talking shyt about him me included. That shyt don't really bother me his hands on the other hand those bother me.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
And yeah, Mincey was a big loss as well as T.McClain. Him being out was a big hit to the run defense. Coleman did not have a good game. Nor did D-Law but he's better on the other side of the ball though.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Eventually lack of talent shows.

Ask yourselves this: do the Giants win without Odell and Eli? Do the Falcons win without Matt Ryan and Julio? Does NE win without Gronk and Tom Brady?

Yet we scored 28. That 28 was good enough to win. Our lack of talent showed in the second half.