Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This saints game is crucial. We manage to beat them, we good. Cause we play the pats after that.
That falcons game hurt. Everytime cowboys lose, just fcks up the week.
Lets hope brees beeds an extra 2 weeks to recover.
I prefer Brees over McCown honestly, he's basically done and i could see him throwing ducks all game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we can beat the Saints, all is forgiven. No Dez or Romo essentially first 5 games and we get to Bye 3-2 with 2 divisional wins and in 1st place? Yeah, no complaints.

Not gonna lie, that game had me fukking heated for a full 24. Finally calmed down this afternoon.

Saints don't have anything close to Julio. Our Front 7 should be highly motivated this week.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I prefer Brees over McCown honestly, he's basically done and i could see him throwing ducks all game.

Damn idk. Breh got the experience. That alone should hold him over mccown even injured. But you right that rotater cuff could be a real problem. Idk much about that type of injury but i imagine its crucial to a qbs throwin ability

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
If we can beat the Saints, all is forgiven. No Dez or Romo essentially first 5 games and we get to Bye 3-2 with 2 divisional wins and in 1st place? Yeah, no complaints.

Not gonna lie, that game had me fukking heated for a full 24. Finally calmed down this afternoon.

Saints don't have anything close to Julio. Our Front 7 should be highly motivated this week.

Mincey out was also a huge issue.
Julio goin off was bad, but i think what killed us in that game was freeman. I dont think he cracked 100 rushing yards but breh made plays every time they needed him to. They just gashed us in the run game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If Church added a couple of more lbs he'd make a good LB, in coverage he's not great but he rarely misses a tackle.

You seem embarrassed to admit that but Mincey is very underrated by Cowboys fans, he wouldn't have gotten pushed around like our line did yesterday.

Mincy is alright...but if he is your second best lineman like he was for us last year...then your defense is in trouble...like last year when he was our second best guy...and how did that defensive line look?

"Not getting pushed around" isn't good enough to be a good player in this league...

When Hardy and Gregory come back I do like them starting on the ends and DLaw and Mincy spelling them when they get tired...

I wish he'd just gain another 20 pounds and become a defensive tackle...

nikka always look like he just smoked a black or about to go smoke a black to...like if you around him and you leave he wave you down and be like "say breh can you pick me up swisha sweets? Vanilla." Then he give you a 5 and tell you to keep the change knowing damn well a pack cost 4.98:stopitslime:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Did Cassell get any reps or are we rolling with :Boyz: again
Weeden got the reps. Niggga talkin bout if he sees it down the field he's gonna let it rip :stopitslime:

Claiborne has been balling since we decided not to pick up his 5th year :camby:And am I the only tired of him signaling imcomplete after every play?

*knocks down pass*

*signals incomplete*

*WR drops ball*

*signals incomplete*

*safety makes play on the other side of the field*

*Mo runs over making a incomplete airplane*

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Weeden got the reps. Niggga talkin bout if he sees it down the field he's gonna let it rip :stopitslime:

Claiborne has been balling since we decided not to pick up his 5th year :camby:And am I the only tired of him signaling imcomplete after every play?

*knocks down pass*

*signals incomplete*

*WR drops ball*

*signals incomplete*

*safety makes play on the other side of the field*

*Mo runs over making a incomplete airplane*

Claiborne is the GOAT over-celebrate every play kinda player. Remember this shyt against Denver, fumble recovery early in the game he was celebrating like it was a game winner :mjlol:

Morris+Claiborne+Denver+Broncos+v+Dallas+Cowboys+0Ab-aDlH2Qol.jpg

I give him credit though it looks he is putting it all together this year