Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This was a game where no idea was a bad idea, why not run Lucky out there and see what he can do? Honestly this team will need to be very creative offensively until Dez & Romo come back, i love what Dunbar brings to the table and we need to sit McFadden and bring in CM.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Defense was complete :trash: today

No pass rush

Didnt Double Julio :what:

Allowed Freeman to gash us on the ground :beli:

Couldnt get a single timely stop

Very comparable to the 2013 Defense :jbhmm:

No Hardy, No Gregory, No McClain = weak rotation which means the defense will get tired quicker and it also means a weak pass rush.

It didn't matter if they doubled Julio or not. The secondary actually did a decent job on him early but the pass rush withered in the second half.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Watching the highlights of this game...it really just hit me how much I hate T Rex Williams :yeah ok:

Like...can we just cut him tomorrow...I don't even want this crescent moon head shaped nikka on the roster anymore :yeah ok:

That one pass he jumped for...this nikkas hands man:yeah ok:...this nikka's hands so fukking hard the ball hit his hands and flipped and came out of them:yeah ok:...how a football hit your hands and start rotating like a fukking baseball:yeah ok:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
We gotta get healthy. But man, the lack of in game adjustments just confuses me. They dared Weeden to beat them in the 2nd half by stretching the field some and he couldn't and wouldn't do it. If he plays like that, we will be lucky to get 1 victory. BTW, I like the running backs. I surely do. But none of them at this point in their careers are scaring anyone.

It is quite apparent that a WR needs to be addressed in the 2016 draft.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Look at what your clinging to :laff:
Your team is on life support, Matty ice just ran off 22pts in Dallas in one half. Wasn't no "mistakes" or field position issues. It was straight up easy feeds to Julio all day and your defense giving up points like it's done all season. You gave yourself too much credit for Philly's woes. Now you guys are saying that Matt fukkin Cassel will be the difference?

AND YOU nikkaZ NOT TROLLING US? :wow:

The saints almost beat Carolina without Brees today, he'll be back next week. You confident your defense can cover an "efficient" offense? You not facing Ryan Fitzpatrick next week, Brees is precise. You cannot win a shootout :spin:
No he won't