Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, you've said that twenty times already :camby:
It's the NFL, people get held sometimes :yeshrug:

You talking like if your boy is a beast and teams gotta hold him to contain him :stopitslime:
Your team isn't as good as you thought. And it is unrealistic to expect them to win when everyone who matters is injured :francis:

Deadskins, Midgets, and Eagirls fans need to make it over .500 before talking shyt. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That same defense that killed y'all.

:mjlol::laff: @ Giants and Eagirls fans talking shyt after we beat y'all ass.
i mean yall told us yall had a top 10 Defense and just wait til hardy and the rest of the convicts come back and it'll be top 5, im just wondering what was happenin tho :jbhmm: i mean julio went off on us but we didnt let them boys drop 39 on us in our own crib:jbhmm: imma leave yall be though, unlike dallass fans i aint gonna be all up in yall thread for a week and making threads bout yall squad in the coliseum

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean yall told us yall had a top 10 Defense and just wait til hardy and the rest of the convicts come back and it'll be top 5, im just wondering what was happenin tho :jbhmm: i mean julio went off on us but we didnt let them boys drop 39 on us in our own crib:jbhmm: imma leave yall be though, unlike dallass fans i aint gonna be all up in yall thread for a week and making threads bout yall squad in the coliseum

Cowboys vs. Eagles - Game Summary - September 20, 2015 - ESPN

:mjlol::snooze:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Patmon, Coleman, Bishop, J. Crawford:camby: And while i hate to do this Rod deserves a huge chunk of the blame for today's loss, he refused to double Julio an had them playing soft coverage.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all lost to both the Cowboys and Falcons tho. :mjlol:

Y'all gave max money for a corner that was supposed to guard Julio.:mjlol:

We was without our best corner.
We're basically walking dead atm and they're clowning us for losing:what: We don't have our star QB, WR, DE, CB and yet we still beat them in their house:russ::russ::russ::russ: They spent all that money on a guy who doesn't even fit their scheme:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Deadskins, Midgets, and Eagirls fans need to make it over .500 before talking shyt. :mjlol:
Look at what your clinging to :laff:
Your team is on life support, Matty ice just ran off 22pts in Dallas in one half. Wasn't no "mistakes" or field position issues. It was straight up easy feeds to Julio all day and your defense giving up points like it's done all season. You gave yourself too much credit for Philly's woes. Now you guys are saying that Matt fukkin Cassel will be the difference?

AND YOU nikkaZ NOT TROLLING US? :wow:

The saints almost beat Carolina without Brees today, he'll be back next week. You confident your defense can cover an "efficient" offense? You not facing Ryan Fitzpatrick next week, Brees is precise. You cannot win a shootout :spin: