Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
no way we go into next season with Brick Hands as the #2 :fukknikka:
Yeah I tell dudes on other sites he not that good they always caping for,this dude. He decent at best but that's why besides bias wanted the. Boys to get Odell or somebody that can catch with their hands. nikka only can make body catches shyt is soo maddening

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1-2

hMSdVEI.png

Yeah, real "legit" running game. Keep hanging onto that fluke Matt Jones Week 2 game for the rest of the year :jjumad:
Ummm, we had a ton of rushing yards vs Miami and St Louis. Two of the top defensive teams in this league. Redskins had to many early turnovers and did themselves in... On the road... On a Thursday night which statistically has been horrible for the away team (look it up, short week plus travel equal loss)

Meanwhile your team with Romo eeked out a won at home, then caught Philly while they was struggling. You can't talk bad about the Redskins running game because you had it. DeMarco shined in it, now your back to shyt status. So you are just salty :mjlol:

Here's my real take on the situation of the NFC east. Redskins if clicking are the best team in the division. Cowboys are most ready, new York needs to switch head coaches before they can be contenders again. Eagles have the highest ceiling in terms of offense but I don't see that system panning out. Tbc...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not?

This game was ours for the taking. We could/should have been up by 3 scores in the 1st half multiple times.

We got shutout the 2nd half 22-0. By 2 fukking players :mindblown:

I expected us to lose this game. My thinking was if we can win next week and get to Bye 3-2, I'll be happy. But this was a disgraceful finish to the game after the 1st half we put up.

Not going to let the team off the hook just because they weren't supposed to win this game. After the 1st half, they WERE supposed to win this game. And they didn't.

I don't expect the defense to do anything when they are being blatantly held.
q3BReiw.png
It's only so much they can do.
q3BReiw.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah breh miss me with that...we couldn't stop Julio, or their running game. And the second half offense was dead. Get the check downs under control, Weeden ain't gonna throw it down field
Weeden ain't going to throw it down field and the WR ain't going to catch it it seems either. Did any wideout outside of Beasly even catch shyt?

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not even tripping on this game.
1. Still on top of the division
2. Play calling was pathetic during the 2nd half
3. Injuries on defense definitely didn't help us against their below average offensive line
4. Julio was Julio

I wouldn't jump to conclusion about our QB situation just yet. Weeden only had 4 incompletions: 2 drops from T.Will, over throw to Witten, and that INT. But of course it will be blown out of proportion.

Looking forward to see what we look like vs the Saints.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Weeden ain't going to throw it down field and the WR ain't going to catch it it seems either. Did any wideout outside of Beasly even catch shyt?

witten had a good open field to catch something but weeden threw that shyt too high :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't expect the defense to do anything when they are being blatantly held.
q3BReiw.png
It's only so much they can do.
q3BReiw.png
Bruh, you've said that twenty times already :camby:
It's the NFL, people get held sometimes :yeshrug:

You talking like if your boy is a beast and teams gotta hold him to contain him :stopitslime:
Your team isn't as good as you thought. And it is unrealistic to expect them to win when everyone who matters is injured :francis: