Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Looks like he's finally gotten over trading 3 1sts and a 2nd for a PRACTICE SQUAD SAFETY.

:russ:
Why do you guys say we gave up 3 1st when we gave up 2 :wtf:
We traded our mid first round pick for their 2nd pick in the draft

Then they got our first the next two years.

Then we beat the breaks off of them 2days ago without that pick

Then dallas fans on this very site was making comments like "RG3 should sign with Dallas" meaning you guys recognize his potential

But lets act like I'm lying so you guys can have fun recreating reality. Romo gone for 2 full months. Half the season
Same with Dez. And you dudes STILL TALKING like if you have any shot whatsoever at a winning season :laff:

I was trying to understand the logic, but all I'm getting is hateful replies. IF I was angry I'd reply like that too. Good luck with the rest of the season dallas fans :tu:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Why do you guys say we gave up 3 1st when we gave up 2 :wtf:
We traded our mid first round pick for their 2nd pick in the draft

Then they got our first the next two years.

Then we beat the breaks off of them 2days ago without that pick

Then dallas fans on this very site was making comments like "RG3 should sign with Dallas" meaning you guys recognize his potential

But lets act like I'm lying so you guys can have fun recreating reality. Romo gone for 2 full months. Half the season
Same with Dez. And you dudes STILL TALKING like if you have any shot whatsoever at a winning season :laff:

I was trying to understand the logic, but all I'm getting is hateful replies. IF I was angry I'd reply like that too. Good luck with the rest of the season dallas fans :tu:
Do you think Dallas has a good defense?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
giphy.gif