Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know its bad when you gotta come in other teams season threads cause yours is so garbage :mjlol:

The struggle is real:russ:
I tell you what since the struggle is real as you put it :sas1:

I got 1 million dollars to spend. You guys at home LOST to the New York Giants. Then Eli was like "I'm gonna give it back, don't score"

Redskins going TO NEW YORK this thursday, New York is desperate for a win. We all know the gravity of the situation here
We division mates n shyt

Put all your fukkin coli cash on New York then since you don't think we shyt? If you good, then we shouldn't win on Thursday
You back down, you showing everyone in this bytch you just talking shyt :ez:
DC will roll into NY/Phi/Dal and handle business EASILY bruh. Put your fukkin cash up or shut yo ass up :spin:

THIS IS A STANDING OFFER TO ALL YOU nikkaZ.. I DON'T MIND A DOUBLE UP!!! #HTTR

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tell you what since the struggle is real as you put it :sas1:

I got 1 million dollars to spend. You guys at home LOST to the New York Giants. Then Eli was like "I'm gonna give it back, don't score"

Redskins going TO NEW YORK this thursday, New York is desperate for a win. We all know the gravity of the situation here
We division mates n shyt

Put all your fukkin coli cash on New York then since you don't think we shyt? If you good, then we shouldn't win on Thursday
You back down, you showing everyone in this bytch you just talking shyt :ez:
DC will roll into NY/Phi/Dal and handle business EASILY bruh. Put your fukkin cash up or shut yo ass up :spin:

THIS IS A STANDING OFFER TO ALL YOU nikkaZ.. I DON'T MIND A DOUBLE UP!!! #HTTR
I feel obligated to respond because you typed so much. :mjlol:

Bet you expected some comeback when that notification hit. :russ:

-edit this nikka replaced chip kelly as the resident troll :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I feel obligated to respond because you typed so much. :mjlol:

Bet you expected some comeback when that notification hit. :russ:

-edit this nikka replaced chip kelly as the resident troll :mjlol:
Look at this nikka talkin bout "I responded because you typed so much :laff:
Nah nikka, I'm not some slow ass dude. I can type 70+ words a min just cuz I learned to type 20+yrs ago :umad:

With all your bullshyt and smiley abuse, I didn't see a single digit uttered. I was expecting a $99,111 wager or a side-step
So you cannot backup your own shyt talking slim? You really gonna go out like this in your own team thread bruh bruh?
To a Redskin fan :spin:

Its all good, I KNEW you wasn't ready to backup them words. Hail to the Redskins :banderas:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs what if we fukked up? :leostare:

What if switching to throwback 90s dynasty avis brought on this curse? :dwillhuh:

What if the health of Dez and Romo was directly tied to our coli.com representation and we disrupted the equilibrium? :why:

We are 2-0 tho :lupe:

But we have paid the iron price :patrice:
Yo I'm bout to say to hell with this throwback business :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I care muthafucca
200_s.gif
Well I already spoke on you draft dudes lol

BRANDON WEEDEN my nikka.

Plus I got a feeling Sanchez starting soon.
After that last game I don't care who starting the Eagles hot garbage did you,see that shyt O they running with? Did you see Sanchez when we didn't come off 3 days rest? I'm not concerned about them dudes right now

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this nikka talkin bout "I responded because you typed so much :laff:
Nah nikka, I'm not some slow ass dude. I can type 70+ words a min just cuz I learned to type 20+yrs ago :umad:

With all your bullshyt and smiley abuse, I didn't see a single digit uttered. I was expecting a $99,111 wager or a side-step
So you cannot backup your own shyt talking slim? You really gonna go out like this in your own team thread bruh bruh?
To a Redskin fan :spin:

Its all good, I KNEW you wasn't ready to backup them words. Hail to the Redskins :banderas:
breh stop acting weird or imma ignore you :dahell: