Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Who cares outside of draft lover faux gms? Most of the best players are in the first few rounds anyway.
I care muthafucca
200_s.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you think Dallas has a good defense?
I KNOW you don't :francis: Hatcher beasting out this year tho :whoo:
Our defense against actual good teams has surrendered 1 TD in two games. Your defense against two mediocre teams let one of them score more points than the Redskins have given up all season

Thats why I don't give you any defensive credit. Philly's offense was figured out last season.
So I believe you guys are overrating your defense this year. Eli beat himself, not Dallas :ez:
We can get through 7 games without romo in this shyt division with the lead. These two division wins are gonna be clutch come week 17
You didn't even beat NY (on your own) And you shut down an eagles team that has been shut down since the middle of last season
Without Romo you would have gotten smashed by NY. WHat makes you think you'll win another division game without him?
Or another game period? You haven't looked GOOD yet this season. Not so good that you can replace Romo.
Unless you saying Romo isn't really all that good :leon:
Its one or the other bruh...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look, doesn't Dallas usually finish 8-8 with Dez and Romo?
You don't average 10wins.. not even 9.
So without these guys, you can't make 8-8 projections, even with two early wins.
7 is the max, 6 is my figure. No Romo for 8gms and you still finish 8-8 :usure:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I KNOW you don't :francis: Hatcher beasting out this year tho :whoo:
Our defense against actual good teams has surrendered 1 TD in two games. Your defense against two mediocre teams let one of them score more points than the Redskins have given up all season

Thats why I don't give you any defensive credit. Philly's offense was figured out last season.
So I believe you guys are overrating your defense this year. Eli beat himself, not Dallas :ez:

You didn't even beat NY (on your own) And you shut down an eagles team that has been shut down since the middle of last season
Without Romo you would have gotten smashed by NY. WHat makes you think you'll win another division game without him?
Or another game period? You haven't looked GOOD yet this season. Not so good that you can replace Romo.
Unless you saying Romo isn't really all that good :leon:
Its one or the other bruh...
You know its bad when you gotta come in other teams season threads cause yours is so garbage :mjlol:

The struggle is real:russ:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I'm just going to take this shyt week by week. Hopefully we can run the shyt outta the ball effectively and play good defense consistently... And hopefully nobody else gets injured