Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I thought about that too, but remember that Cardinals defense was one of the tops in the league. He only put up 10 points in that game (albeit one td was in garbage time, but we also got a FG blocked).

These next 7 games, only tough defenses I am seeing is Seattle. The rest, he should be able to score at least 20 points. And dont sleep on our defense. We can create turnovers and make it easier to score.

Well it was against Arizona though. That defense made everyone look bad. They were 9-1 at one point.

Yeah they were good but the Falcons are going to be good too. Dan Quinn is going to bring pressure. They look a lot different than last year. Much more physical...

I got to go back and watch the Arizona game b/c I remember Weeden making a lot of unforced errors. Remember the Dez slant passes? Remember him missing wide open receivers in the middle of the field? Do we really give credit to Arizona for those mistakes?

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
It will all come down to the running game, if we can't run the ball it's going to be a long 2 or 3 months.... Weeden doesn't need to throw anymore than 30x MAX

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think the next 8 weeks plays out like this for our division opponents. We just need Weeden to win 2, preferably 3 games.

WSH: 1-1
@NYG L
vs PHI L
@ ATL L
@ NYJ L
vs TB W
bye
@ NE L
vs NO W

Finish: 3-6

NYG: 0-2
vs WSH W
@BUF L
vs SF W
@ PHI L
vs DAL W
@ NO L
@ TB W
vs NE L

Finish: 4-6

PHI: 0-2
@ NYJ L
@ WAS W
vs N.O. W
vs NYG W
@ CAR L
bye
@ DAL W
vs MIA W

Finish: 5-4

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think the next 8 weeks plays out like this for our division opponents. We just need Weeden to win 2, preferably 3 games.

@NYG L
vs PHI L
@ ATL L
@ NYJ L
vs TB W
bye
@ NE L
vs NO W

vs WSH W
@BUF L
vs SF W
@ PHI L
vs DAL W
@ NO L
@ TB W
vs NE L

@ NYJ L
@ WAS W
vs N.O. W
vs NYG W
@ CAR L
bye
@ DAL W
vs MIA W

This is what sucks breh. The division is absolute trash and we still gonna have to fight each amd every week to make the playoffs. If Romo and Dez were healthy, we legitimately couldve started 8-1 or 7-2. We wouldve been the favorites in each of our next 7 games except maybe the patriots game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is what sucks breh. The division is absolute trash and we still gonna have to fight each amd every week to make the playoffs. If Romo and Dez were healthy, we legitimately couldve started 8-1 or 7-2. We wouldve been the favorites in each of our next 7 games except maybe the patriots game.
Yeah but unfortunately that ain't the case.

We got dealt a shyt hand but it's past time we moved on. We have what we have.

This team still has 0 excuses for not winning the division. Even with Brandon Weeden at QB, this is a damn good football team surrounding him. No reason we can't win 3 of the next 8 games and be at 5-5 when Romo comes back.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

@NYG L
vs PHI L
@ ATL L
@ NYJ L
vs TB W
bye
@ NE L
vs NO W

vs WSH W
@BUF L
vs SF W
@ PHI L
vs DAL W
@ NO L
@ TB W
vs NE L

@ NYJ L
@ WAS W
vs N.O. W
vs NYG W
@ CAR L
bye
@ DAL W
vs MIA W

You got Philly beating us in Dallas? This whole thing is null and void off that garbage lol

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You got Philly beating us in Dallas? This whole thing is null and void off that garbage lol
Philly stay beating us in the Deathstar. This is a rivalry where the road team been dominating last few years.

I expect Philly to play one of their best games of the year against us in the rematch.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Our defense right now.
6th in points allowed per game
3rd in yards allowed per game
1st in run defense
10th in pass defense (which would be better if we didn't allow many garbage yards at the end of the Eagles game)
3rd in yards per play (underrated stat)

Update, we are now 8th in pass defense after MNF. This week will be a big test. Romo placed on IR to return list. Can't practice for 6 weeks and is eligible to play vs Miami. I don't think he'll play Miami to be honest. That game plus a quick turnaround for t-giving.
Hi Mr.Jack Spade :handshake:

As you may or may not know, I'm a Redskin fan so I pray at night to white jesus that you guys will suffer :yeshrug:
With that said, I am being honest with this post. You played the Giants and Eagles. Two teams with no running game, no defense, mediocre offenses. So your stats don't tell the truth on how good (or bad) your team is compared to the other 30 teams.

So all I'm saying is you shouldn't believe the hype. Your run defense for instance.. you think you can shut down alfred and Matt?
They ran thru 2 of the best defenses in the league, so they not ranked as high as they would be
Do you understand what I'm getting at here?

Moving forward, with all the injuries? Your season is over. Not even praying to White Jesus for this one. Not needed.
Romo, Dez, DeMarco and Bill Callahan all gone and you guys acting like you can still win without all that

Really bruh :usure:

If anyone wants to cry over what I said, don't quote this message. If you wanna discuss what I wrote, please do. I actually wanna understand how/why someone would think differently about this situation. Tru Story :tu:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm all in on Weeden...:manny:...for no other reason than on sunday when aikman and buck were getting on him for not warming up he aws just sitting on the bench like :smugdraper: and came in and threw the back breaking touchdown pass...

Teams are going to dare him to throw so he is going to see a TON of man coverage...any qb in the nfl should be able to have success against man coverage

@3Rivers can you bless us?

01291a8d-d97c-4d88-b497-b5ad4b72f626-20141024.jpg

Bruh! I was looking at the game like :martin: "why you not warming up B?"

Then next thing I know I'm like :jbhmm::dwillhuh::whoo::blessed:

Thought it was just me...nikka was just sitting there in his hat like, oh, my go? I got chall:myman: