Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just takes me whole joy out of the season. I look forward every week to rewatching all the Romo and Dez highlights, they make the team for me. Dez I could kinda handle without, but not Romo. fukk this year.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This just takes me whole joy out of the season. I look forward every week to rewatching all the Romo and Dez highlights, they make the team for me. Dez I could kinda handle without, but not Romo. fukk this year.
It's not permanent breh. They will both be back by mid/late November.

Just weather the storm until then :myman:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nothing more overrated in football than a QB sack...

The last thing I want to do to a shook QB like Bradford...is actually knock him down...just get pressure on him...make him nervous...and what do you know...

Stupid decision pick for lee in the endzone...

Unnecessary high pass pick for church...

Sacking QB's used to be a big deal for me years ago...now I focus on just a "pass rush" because everything is so timing based in nfl offenses now that all you need to do is disrupt that a little bit and...well...see how this game went.
This Idgaf about sacks watching the game. That's a water cooler stat for the most part. Bradford was getting pressure he just didn't go down. Of course I'd take sacks but watching the game you see if they doing good on D or not and they been balling so far.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I remember how the offense looked with Weeden last yr with Dez and Spray tan in the lineup, I remember how Weeden looked this preseason. The defense gonna have to hold teams under 10 or we'll need to score in other ways ST or on turnovers else we won't have a chance. If the other team gets 2 TDs :francis:

Activate micheal and run the ball 40 times, its time for this O-line to step up if we can get 3 yards a carry we can just never throw the ball :pachaha:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I remember how the offense looked with Weeden last yr with Dez and Spray tan in the lineup, I remember how Weeden looked this preseason. The defense gonna have to hold teams under 10 or we'll need to score in other ways ST or on turnovers else we won't have a chance. If the other team gets 2 TDs :francis:
Well lets do it. This team feels like a family. I bet the defense ready to ride out. Weeden just has to not be a fukkin idiot. Oline needs to run that ball and bring that safety up. Give Weeden easier reads. Were built for the shyt.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And I cannot believe we might see Christian Ponder or Matt Flynn in a cowboyz jersey :mjlol:

I'm gonna :dead: if Matt Flynn lucks into another QB position I don't care what it is...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The problem Weeden will face is that no DCs respect him as a staff, record label, and as a mother fukking Q.

They will send the house every passing down and force his scrub ass to make quick and smart decisions coupled will skilled, accurate throws. Running the ball will be a little tougher because they won't respect the passing game, but the passing game itself will be difficult if we get in 2nd/3rd and Longs.

I expect to see at least 6 guys rushing every time we're in an obvious passing down. Nobody will be worried about coverage when they play us. The focus every week will be getting pressure on Brandon Weeden.

I think coaching staff will try to keep a RB blocking for him on a lot of plays so he feels more comfortable back there.

All he needs to focus on is quick hits to Witten and Beasley.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We gonna be just fine :martin: